Fixed

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Fixed my chemical feed on my rebuilt Mastermatic. Hooked up my 3000 watt inverter. My LED light works great. Next, I will install my air compressor so I can use my compressed air tank for Deo or protector.

IMG_20190721_172409.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
pepsi sprayers
an '06 board de jour phenomenon

wonder how many are in the dusty corner of shop/garages across the country now
next to other de jour items like POS GreenhOle wands and bOss sprayers

..L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Be more effective if one has a air compressor in the truck.. otherwise it be junk

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Be more effective if one has a air compressor in the truck.. otherwise it be junk
I used to run a small 12 v compressor on the truck. Took about 3 minutes to fill with air. I now have a 3000 inverter on the truck. I can use a full size compressor that takes less than 30 seconds to fill with air. I use a hf for prespray so this is just for Deo or protector.

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I used to run a small 12 v compressor on the truck. Took about 3 minutes to fill with air. I now have a 3000 inverter on the truck. I can use a full size compressor that takes less than 30 seconds to fill with air. I use a hf for prespray so this is just for Deo or protector.
So you hook inverter to the truckmount battery?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Yes. I also have an isolator switch that can hook up to the truck battery as well. I haven't bothered with it. The truck mount has a belt driven alternator and a full size battery. It will power lights, air compressor, power tools, etc.
been thinking of putting an inverter in my van, get maybe 3 or 4 jobs a year where the powers off so I wouldn't use it much.
But they always seem to be the jobs where missing the vacuum adds 30mins to the job

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom