FL ......Can't wait

Brian H

Name
Brian H
The cold weather just makes you appreciate the warm weather... when ever it gets here!!

I am with Richard, I bundle up big time when I go out to do battle with the snow!!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I just returned from a great sled ride. -20C clear blue skies and crisp fresh white snow. I went half way to the North Pole and back...on the Bruce Peninsula. Best riding conditions we've had to date this season!
Nice area Ron, much nicer in the summer though!!! I went to Tobermorey on my boat a couple of years ago and also have stopped at Port Elgin. I have family that live near Wingham too. We don't visit them too often in the winter though.

steve_64

richard, i cant sleep on those mattresses. genny calls me a furnace and those mattresses make me sweat even more not to mention being restricted. i toss and turn to much.
before i had my heart surgery i was that guy wearing shorts and a sweatshirt all winter.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

haha me and Genny have been starting that too.

its not always but it seems to switch back and forth.

i told her she is stealing my heat.

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
The excitement continues.....we received these in the mail yesterday...

14243475872981873713988.jpg

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Bryan, how old are your kids and when will you be there? We are flying in 4/22 and will be doing Disney Thurs, Fri, Sat and driving to Clearwater on Sunday. We have 8 year old girl and 6 year old boy.

Our kids are 20, 18, and 14. They won't be going on this trip due to school although we are thinking about purchasing another ticket and flying our daughter down to Orlando for a few days. They have been to Disney a couple times already. We are looking at another family vacation later this year. Our middle child Bryce is a senior. He wants us all to go to Australia, still crunching those numbers though.

These tickets are for my wife Kim and me, two techs and my one techs spouse. We will spend two days at Disney Fri and Sat but are heading to Clearwater sun am too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom