Flash Cuffs.. who uses them?

Mikey P

Administrator
Cool cuffs leak if you don't wrap a layer of electrical tap around the zip bar area..

I'm wondering if you guys obsessing over this slight air loss are also wrapping tape around your vacuum reliefs.

Having a 6008 blower means not having to obsess over the little things. :rockon:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The updated flash cuffs seem to work great. I only have a couple days on them but no complaints at all. There is NO significant air loss and they DO come apart when I want them to. That van has a 45 blower. I also ordered enough to replace the cool cuffs on my newer Cleanco (47 blower) but might roll with the current, pretty worn, cool cuffs. Those seem to work well too. I wish I would have had the Devastator in line filter fitted with the flash cuff starter but I bet I can order a new lid.

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I have several pair of flash cuffs and while they stay together they leak a shyt ton of air. I do like them this time of year when doing multi level apartment work and hanging hose off of balconies and so fourth

They will only leak air at the cuff union if you have lost your o-ring. Since replacing my o-rings with a fatter version, i have yet to have one pop out. Hear that flash cuff maker?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I asked you and you told me you didn't need them. I don't have 2.5-2" reducers but starters I can send you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom