Fleet Gas Cards

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
What do you guys use for gas cards for techs? I have found a couple, but curious if you go with one brand station or a general fleet card.

We are need diesel and cannot always find the same station in every location when we need it, so we really need a fleet card for multiple stations.

Scott

We've used Wright Express fleet fueling cards for over a decade now and are very happy w/the service.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We have a station fleet card at the mmobil station near us and get a 3 cent rebate. this keeps the card in a fixed spot rather than in all the vehicles that come every night anyway. If we had rover fleet stored at multiple locations we would do different.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Scott said:
We've used Wright Express fleet fueling cards for over a decade now and are very happy w/the service.

Thank you gentlemen.

Scott, is there any cost associated with that service? I'm assuming its minimal if any.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We used the superfleet card for awhile, that's the one Steven mentioned. They are great but we made one payment like 3 days late (my fault, it was sitting in my visor.) and they shut down the account. It took like 10 phone calls to get it back online.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I used the BP gas card for five years because of the 5% rebate they paid which amounted to $4-500 a year with my PTO. (Even more last year with gas over $4/gal.) Out of the blue last November they send me a letter cancelling my account (for business usage they said) and with it the $500 they owed me was no longer available to me. Screw you and that's that. All I can say is if you use a card with a rebate, don't let it accumulate for many months without redeeming it because they can cancel you at any time for any reason, and they won't be obligated to pay you what they promised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom