Flights booked

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Got my flight booked. Got my hotel booked at the Saguaro. Mikey, you just need to put a wand in my hand in Phoenix. Prefer to be cleaning carpets but will accept anything. Hopefully, not tiles but I will grudgingly do that if I learn something. My wife is looking to connect with any ladies going either to work or to go shopping.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Got my flight booked. Got my hotel booked at the Saguaro. Mikey, you just need to put a wand in my hand in Phoenix. Prefer to be cleaning carpets but will accept anything. Hopefully, not tiles but I will grudgingly do that if I learn something. My wife is looking to connect with any ladies going either to work or to go shopping.
Step aside! Actually I’ll watch and film

Reactions: Cleanworks

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I’m the new joe coming along to meet you guys and gals. That I have no clue who any of your are 😂

Mikey P

Administrator
Fly.

Screenshot_20190913-064417.png

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I owe you Brekkie...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom