Flipped my truck today

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hey Dave, I am so glad to hear you're OK. That is incredible that the woman could flip a big truck like that. She must have really been moving. How's your insurance? How's her insurance? Are you gonna be OK? I'm glad to hear that what you were dealing with your divorce has settled down. Sorry about your AT! I love your attitude though. You have a way of making lemonade out of lemons :-) Your positive attitude is a nice example, and I'm sure it will serve you well in a situation like this - and it sets a good example for your kids. I'm happy to hear you came through it without injury. Hang in there bud!

Dave Rampage

Thanks John and Rick,

I have insurance, I don't know about her yet. I think when she got under the truck my back wheels drove over her and that's what made me flip

Becker

Name
Becker
what did she hit you with a bulldozer?

Or did your momentum cause you to drive over her rolling you?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
One of the bad things about these type trucks.....if your moving and you get hit on the side in front of the rear tires....it is almost a guarantee that it is going to lay over....

Dave Rampage

She hit me in the silencer and I think the tires went into her van and that's what flipped her. I went back to the scene today and her street was on an uphill grade. The stop sign was about 45 feet before the intersection. She had to be moving. She was driving a 2006 gmc conversion van. Her house is in a trust owned by the subdivision she lives in. That's probably not good. Her van was moved from the place they were towed to. I still don't know if she had insurance.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Dave I am glad all of you are ok. Things will work out quickly for you. Lots of nice used rigs on the market to replace ole Faithful.

Lars

Name
Lars
geez thats a real bummer! The good thing is you all walked away that day.

Maybe time to patner up with a newbie in your area who doesn't have much work until you get a truck back up and running.

I did that once when I wrecked my van and it was in the shop for 10 days. Keeps your customers happy that your going out of your way to accommodate them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom