float switches

cbcsi

I have broken wires on the APO float switch (lower) and the tank full shut off (upper) float switch doesn't function either. I need advice on simple cheap reliable two wire float switches. heavy on the cheap. for my waste tank. Any input is appreciated. This forum is great. I've learned a lot reading about other peoples problems and solutions. This is my favorite forum on the MBoard.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Just replaced the APO float switch on my Prochem...$280.00 :twisted: :twisted:

Never again!!!! I will just mount a Toggle Switch to the front panel.....then it will be a PO..

I will the unit for 20 mins...Then flip it on....then the tech can repeat in 20 min....

As for the Upper Float.....If you Pump-Out is working....You will never need it....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I agree with Harper...I have disconnected all but my high level float......

I don't use my pump out I removed it..but if I ever put it back I will just hard wire it into the panel....

waste tank floats IMO are just a problem looking to happen...to much crap gets collected on them and the next thing you know something is going hay wire and shutting down or not coming on.....

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jim...

I just want you to know,how much we appreciate you responding to these guys
mechanical questions!!!!

I know Greenie & Les are busy now...And I hope Rex is doing well..

I don't have all the answers these guys need...I am limited in my mechanical knowlege.

It is GREAT that you ALWAYS help when you can..."THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME" :!: :!: :!:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Chad,
Sorry but I'm not big on cheap. I've always found it's better to buy quality for the long haul. The floats I use are found here. http://www.harwil.com/ They custom make them to your specs for around 80.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom