Flood Force!

Al

I take work from a couple of lead companies out of necessity while my restoration company is growing. It helps fill the gaps and keep us busy.
I need to tell you guy's about Flood Squad also known as Flood force and a half a dozen other names.

During the recent flooding they gave us 5 leads, 1 was good a pump out for 636. so we owe them 20% of that.

Well Bob the owner just called and said we owed him a lot of money, he kept calling my secretary a _unt and said he was going to come and kill us and her husband. lol

It was bad, I got on the phone with him and he again said he would kill us.

Soo I called the State Police and they are working on the case, he (Bob) is in Boston and
I'm not sure I want him arrested? The cops are interviewing Debbie right now, she is pretty shook up.

Beware of these creeps!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Al said:
I take work from a couple of lead companies out of necessity while my restoration company is growing. It helps fill the gaps and keep us busy.
I need to tell you guy's about Flood Squad also known as Flood force and a half a dozen other names.

During the recent flooding they gave us 5 leads, 1 was good a pump out for 636. so we owe them 20% of that.

Well Bob the owner just called and said we owed him a lot of money, he kept calling my secretary a _unt and said he was going to come and kill us and her husband. lol

It was bad, I got on the phone with him and he again said he would kill us.

Soo I called the State Police and they are working on the case, he (Bob) is in Boston and
I'm not sure I want him arrested? The cops are interviewing Debbie right now, she is pretty shook up.

Beware of these creeps!

You know if NO ONE took these calls these scum sucking slime balls would all go away. Their ploy is if you don't work with me your competition will. Your answer should be I have talked to my colleagues and none of us are going to take your calls so when you can't get the work done the customer will call one of us anyway.

P.S. Boston has some scary folks. If you don't carry a weapon now would be a good time to start.

Al

P.S. Boston has some scary folks. If you don't carry a weapon now would be a good time to start.

I'm working on that, I still got a drug dealer that's sposed to kill me when he gets out of prison in 6 years.

:shock:

Ryan

3475989107_e1cf32654f.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
1. al go to a pawn shop and buy a couple of .40 caliber glocks and a shotgun (ie 870).

2. show your secretary how to use it.

3 you should practice as well.

4. go to boston and confront this idiot now that you have two people armed with lead spitters!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom