flood house?

KOOSER55

I just finished up my water restoration class with tony macaluso today and i learned alot but now i want to go to one of the flood houses around and learn more. Can someone send me info or links to wensites where i can look into signing up? He refered me to the house in indianapolis. Any information you can provided id greatly appreciate:)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
KOOSER55 said:
I just finished up my water restoration class with tony macaluso today and i learned alot but now i want to go to one of the flood houses around and learn more. Can someone send me info or links to wensites where i can look into signing up? He refered me to the house in indianapolis. Any information you can provided id greatly appreciate:)

I know who you are! Ha Ha - Small world man, it's Bill - Sitting right next to ya! :lol:

Tony was awesome, great guy - learned alot from him too - i'm also looking into a flood house myself, let me know if you find anything out.

Bill

John Olson

Name
John Olson
There are several around. I have only been to the one at Dri-Eaz in WA. If you choose to got to a Dri-Eaz school and book it through your distributor you can save some money. If they don't hook you up call me. Dri-Eaz gives the class to Distributors at a discounted rate and I pass that along to my customers.

You cna check out the Dri-Eaz Schools at http://www.dri-eaz.com/EDUCATION/index.html

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Dri-Eaz has one in Washington just north of Seattle and a second one in Nashville. Joe Dobbins has one in Anniston, AL. There is a new one near Phoenix, AZ. Kurt Bolden has one near Indianapolis. All of these teach IICRC classes. Chuck Dewald has a facility in East TN that is well regarded but the course is not IICRC approved.

Every facility and every instructor has their own set of biases. Joe Dobbins carries several brands and in my opinion has less bias than others. (But that shows my own bias.)

Call Scott Mims at 800 346-4841 for information about the classes in Anniston, AL.

Scott Warrington

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Would be nice if there was one in the northeast...say from up to ny down to TN/NC.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joe will be here Monday I will see what sort of Hook up he can pass along to Mikeysboard members :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom