flow

rick imby

Name
Rick
JB said:
That's where I learntit! :wink:

PAST tense Ole'Green one! :mrgreen:

Yeah, sorry, got sick of some of the SD issues you never hear about, like-

1- flooding custys homes w/loose fittings & drain lines that accidentally drop out of sinks.

2- replacing chepo-faucets w/$300 ones, for stripping or snapping aerators off

3- having to special order 20 year old oyster colored delta faucet aerator cause the tech scratched the old one.

4- having to replace a $3500 machine every two years cause the finish wares off from normal daily usage

5- being told in the user's manual to touch up the paint w/rust-oleum when it scratches and peels, which it will.

6- (the last straw) Calling SD to find out what the tool is to crimp the hose clamps (no its not a screwdriver, they crimp), and getting sold a "hose crimper" for $75, turns out to be a $7.50 F'kin POS ceramic tile nipper, burn me once shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me! :twisted:

PS

Also liked going from $150 an hour to $250 OVERNIGHT, w/the new TM! :wink:

Guess it was the FLOW I liked, you can't patent flow.

Glad to hear you could only make $150 per hour with a SD. I don't like it when I overpay for stuff either. Like paying $250 an hour to have my carpets cleaned---I guess Mike was just trying to make as much as the guy using his equipment.

Great comments about the SD from a guy that has been there. You bought a new Demon every couple of years so $1500 depreciation per year and how much per year does your truckmount cost you in depreciation?

Oh by the way what is your EIN I want to forward this post to my brother the IRS agent? $250 per hour is all that getting reported?-- Just joking---Rick

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Carpet Cleaning

-JB-

Name
JB
Glad to hear you could only make $150 per hour with a SD. I don't like it when I overpay for stuff either. Like paying $250 an hour to have my carpets cleaned---I guess Mike was just trying to make as much as the guy using his equipment.

Great comments about the SD from a guy that has been there. You bought a new Demon every couple of years so $1500 depreciation per year and how much per year does your truckmount cost you in depreciation?

Oh by the way what is your EIN I want to forward this post to my brother the IRS agent? $250 per hour is all that getting reported?-- Just joking---Rick

My bad, really, I should have know better than to mention prices on here. :roll: :oops:

....and I really don't care how much Mike, you or anyone else makes truth be told, he has every right to make money off his family's toils.

Good point about the TM depreciation, seriously, BUT, (ya knew that was coming) it doesn't undo the issues w/hoses popping, drains/hook-up leaking, busted sinks and areators, nor does it take into consideration the increased production time...

20 hrs run time 50 hrs/wk

1000 hrs/yr

SD $150 X 1000= $150,000 a year.

HIGH flow TM $250 X 1000= $250,000, yeah, I'd say that covers the additional fuel, insurance and depreciation, pretty easily.

BTW, can I have my cousin call you?

He's a proctologist, maybe he can help pull your head outta your arse! JK! :mrgreen:
headinass.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom