FM-13 on Steps

Name
Brad Gouveia
This weekend I encaped the traffic areas in my house with my new toy I got and I found it worked fairly well on the steps too. The machine is kind of light so I could kind of roll it onto the nose of the step and get it fairly well. I thought this machine might be too small to be worth messing with but I am really liking it so far. I not saying I would do this for regular cleaning but it do work and the steps have never looked better. Before this i always had to HWE or use a hand brush to encap the steps.

The only problem I had it the pad driver does not have any holes to allow the encap through so it gets thrown off when I am using the machine, sort of making a mess on walls and floors next to the carpeting. Should drill some holes (if so how many) in the pad driver to let it through or what does a guy do?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Forget about the solution tank. Just apply your encap juice with a pump sprayer. You can also get shampoo brushes for the FM-13 which will work with your tank. I have that same machine with soft and firm brushes I used to use for preconditioning when my back would go out and it was all I could lift.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom