folding scrubber like amex

Al

I'd like to see a small folding scrubber. Similar to the Almex but a well made unit.

100_4251.jpg

The ideal unit would have interchangeable brushes, forward and reverse, and be a little heavier. It should be easily carried in one hand and would have a handle on the head so you can work it on stairs.

100_4254.jpg

100_4255.jpg

100_4258.jpg

Since I was weened on an Electrolux I know you can do a lot with a small machine like this. We scrub lightly soiled carpet, stairs, specialty rugs, tile and grout, even can be used as a stand alone shampoo or encap machine.

NOTE: Almex was not formerly an Electrolux

:wink:

Al

LOL,

Les, should be able to design us a nice little scrubber!

100_4256.jpg

Stevea

Cimex used to make a machine called Amigo that was small and the handle would remove. Same three head system buy very small and was perfect for steps and small areas and corners and light. It even had a handle on it to hold when the large handle was removed. I have no idea why they stopped unless it may not have sold well. I helped a lot of commercial locations acquire one years ago but then they stopped making them.

SA

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
The little Cimex Amigo was very small.

They made it for working in bathrooms, behind toliets, etc.

We had one way back in the Ed York days of LST.

Those little things just didn't sell period.

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
Now if we could get Al to rotate in the opposite direction the brushes were spining, it would be a real Mex.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom