Food storage on 4 legs - thanks obama.............for nuttin

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Bought me a black angus caff last week and keeping it at my father-in-laws farm (he and my brother in law also bought one). we got a steady supply of hay and crap for them to eat so feeding them aint a problem.

let's face it. the US economy is not getting better and no signs of improvement (unless obama doesn't get re-elected. that would be an improvement)..
The feds are racking up debt and maxing out the printing presses which deflate our dollar. Gold hit an all time high last week of $1605. Diesel fuel is still around $4 per gallon. Moody's put the united states on the watch list for possible credit rating down grade. GDP is flat at 3%. China's economy is booming at over 9% largely because of jobs we've exported to them never to return. Housing still on the down slide. Unemployment is headed up towards 10% (double that number for total unemployed). Iran working to turn Israel into a glass parking lot. Extremists want to impose islamic law worldwide.

Anyhow, with all the uncertanty in the world and all the brain dead politicians, I figure it wouldn't hurt to have some beef walking around just in case the old timers who lived during the great depressoin are right.

Is anyone else preparing for worse case scenarios too?

(sorry for posting this in the wrong room but I only have permissions to see the Clean Room).

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Re: Food storage on 4 legs - thanks obama.............for nu

that cow sure has a pretty mouth

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

I was thinking about naming it Barack except i'm afraid it would leave a bad taste when it's time to eat it...

Maybe a wussy name like Mikey would be better tasting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what do ya think?

Bob Foster

You're first mistake might be naming it. Going to teach it some tricks and take it for walks too?

How long do cows live for anyway?

My b-in-law works driving a feed truck at Cor Van Raay Farms one of the largest feed operations in the world, He told me that he had a pet cow once and that they took a liking to each other. He hated it when the cattle liner pulled up one day to take her away.

This is the smallest of 5 lots

vanraay.jpg

I was going to have cheeseburger for supper tonight and now I guess I will have a salad...

Look what happened to Harper...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Bob Foster said:
How long do cows live for anyway?

beef cows??
'bout 13 months , then on the truck to the hamburger station

yea
lots of guns and ammo so i can sneak over the hill, shoot your cow and drag it back to my redoubt :lol:

..L.T.A.

rhyde

Name
rhyde

meAt said:

yea
lots of guns and ammo so i can sneak over the hill, shoot your cow and drag it back to my redoubt :lol:

..L.T.A.

that's funny stuff right there

Mike Draper

more guns n ammo than most, a lot of reloading supplies, 2+ yr supply of food for 4, and most other daily necessities to last at least a year or more. bring it on.
me.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Mike Draper said:
more guns n ammo than most, a lot of reloading supplies, 2+ yr supply of food for 4, and most other daily necessities to last at least a year or more. bring it on.
me.jpg

Damn Mike!

Rambo must have died and left you in charge.

And a 2 year supply of chow for 4...

On second thought, i will not be naming the cow Mikey, Michael, or Mike and i take back my comment about "Mikey" being a wussy name. Unless Draper says it's a wussy name. Because if Draper says it's a wussy name then it's still a wussy name. but if Draper says it's not a wussy name then i agree with him. :lol: :oops:

Right on!

Hey Larry, at last count there are exactly 20 dogs running lose on the property. it's a real redneck paradise out here!!! Bring your guns and we'll throw some steaks on the grill and do some target practice. Heck, we'll even throw a couple extra logs on the bon fire for ya!

of course if you don't wanna play nice i could always take you for a ride to see my cabin. 8)
IMAG0035.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

Hey George, is your "Pink Palace" near a river or creek. ??

If it is, how many hookers do you have there. ??

Reminds me of a place I seen between Flagstaff and Alberquerque many years ago. :oops:

shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

That cabin was the inspiration for Brokeback Mountain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom