For any moderators

Name
I'm Rick James
1.Gandhi used to beat his wife up routinely making a mockery of Non-Violence.
2.Gandhi was having sex when his father lay breathing his last upstairs.
3.Gandhi denied sex to his wife for decades while sleeping with other peoples wives (Bose etc)
4.Gandhi was an adulterer and had a spiritual marriage with two British women who were in the Ashram
5.Gandhi slept naked with his niece (and 12 year old girls) and other women to prove that he could control his manliness.
6.Gandhi would do enemas twice a day and if he liked you allowed you to enter the piece up his rectum.
7.>Gandhi used to drink his own urine and also the urine of cows. Chilled Urine drinking hot in India. From Gandhi to Prime Minister Desai to common man
8.Hindu India: A gift from the Hindu Gods:Cows Urine: UK Telegraph reports by Julian West
9.Gandhi son left him and converted to Islam
10.The racist Gandhi was a total failure in South Africa where he tried to stratify the society, Whites, Indians and Africans. His racism towards the Africans was horrendous. His horrific advice to all Jews to commit suicide was abomible. His atrocious letters to his friend Hitler were the height of stupidiy

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Because you type something does not make it fact Brent. Like I said I have no knowledge of any of this nor do I suspect you.

I don't hold any man or woman that I have never met in high or necc low esteem (with some exceptions) and assume that all history or other's retelling of it to be hearsay.

I do like the quote attributed to him (even if he may not have actually said it).

Ken
Ps I consider making conversation something quite different than you do.
Pps Expect the Best... Expect the Purple Truck!

Name
I'm Rick James
Ken Snow said:
Because you type something does not make it fact Brent. Like I said I have no knowledge of any of this nor do I suspect you.

I don't hold any man or woman that I have never met in high or necc low esteem (with some exceptions) and assume that all history or other's retelling of it to be hearsay.

I do like the quote attributed to him (even if he may not have actually said it).

Ken
Ps I consider making conversation something quite different than you do.
Pps Expect the Best... Expect the Purple Truck!

Your right Jiddu Kristnamurti said "truth is a pathless land" and to find truth with gandhi you should look into the well know facts that surround him as we talked about earlier. You can actually read the letters he wrote to hitler, read all about his sexual fetishes and so on. Its not a secret, its just people have selective memory about a "great" guy.

Well Ken if we never had this conversation you wouldnt of know that gandhi is not as great as some might say.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well, If I don't like someone...I wouldn't let them put that thing in my ass either. :shock:
What's the problem?
A little cow piss never hurt anyone...where's that pic of the boy washing his hair in it? Ghandi as a child maybe??

Perception and perspective is everything here.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Again Brent, your well know facts are not that to me, they are just your opinion based on things you may have heard. I don't have the slightest interest in spending time/energy to investigate them cause frankly his life or inclinations have no impact on me and my life. I honor your right to your opinion and only wish you would not have hijacked the thread with them.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Here is Gandhi's letter to Hitler - seems pretty reasonable to me.
A lot better stance than that of the Kennedy family that just wanted to do business with Hitler.
Dear friend means no more than Dear Sir does - simply a formality of the time.

Written 23.July 1939 before WW II began

Dear Friend
Friends have been urging me to write to you for the sake of humanity. But I have resisted their request because of the feeling that any letter from me would be an impertinence. Something tells me that I must not calculate and that I must make my appeal for whatever it is is worth.
It is quite clear that you are today the one person in the world who can prevent a war which may reduce humanity to the savage state. Must you pay that price for an object however worthy it may appear to you to be ?
Will you listen to the appeal of one who has deliberately shunned the method of war not without considerable success? Any way I anticipate your forgiveness if I have erred in writing to you.
Your friend, M Gandhi

As fiercely anti-Communist as they were anti-Semitic, Kennedy and Astor looked upon Adolf Hitler as a welcome solution to both of these "world problems" (Nancy's phrase). No member of the so-called "Cliveden Set" (the informal cabal of appeasers who met frequently at Nancy Astor's palatial home) seemed much concerned with the dilemma faced by Jews under the Reich.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
This was a very meaningful/touching thread that got completely highjacked by goof-balls. Seriously, start a new thread if you wanna bash a person/idea. The points of this thread (animals) is great! Thanx for sharing.

Peter
Major animal lover!

Name
I'm Rick James
In his closing letter he wrote to hitler.

I remain,

Your sincere friend

M. Gandhi

Sorry Lisa Gandhi didnt sleep with only virgins.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom