For Brian Robison....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh and since you get a free subscription to the Network with every Mini Franchise, once he makes money and signs up I will of course cancel the payments to the Network.

I think that's fair.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not a scam. I can show unique visitor totals as well. I'm going to bed now but will continue this later.

If everyone tracks their website inbound clicks, they will know where they are coming from.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Oh and since you get a free subscription to the Network with every Mini Franchise, once he makes money and signs up I will of course cancel the payments to the Network.

I think that's fair.

SURE..... :roll:

NA-BF032_MADOFF_DV_20100317203647.jpg

What is the MAXIMUM amount of NOTHING....that you could produce for me...
For $50.00 a month... :?:

If ..I was WILLING to pay for a year in ADVANCE... :?:

Could I recieve MORE of the SAME NOTHING...during the SLOW months... :?:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
One of my zip codes were listed.. it did say 34 clicks.. so it is some activity.. just no calls...
That sounds great ill try anything... The reason why i am being so patient is because you never know if it takes off and is the next best thing.. I have found other sites like network services geared toward carpet cleaning.... And I did notice awhile back brian out on ad on craigslist for me in my area... That could be why i have 34 clicks not sure..

But sounds good i can try it.. how many people are doing the mini franchise so far? and what kind of advertising is included with it?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
FCC said:
Well Joey............since your site bounces of my servers I'll go ahead and break the news to you.

NHS has nor referred any visitors to your site in the 4 months I have records for...not one visit

I'll send you no customers for $20 a month....THAT IS 50% off...................but only if you act now

That is f'N....HillArioUs........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My site bounces of yours? lol I thought Andrechelle fixed all that.. LOL well thanks for letting me bounce.. what do i need to tell andrechelle to do to fix it? lol

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thats weird.. sorry ill let her know.. so whats this site andrechelle made? I though it directs to freshaircleans.. lol im slow on this stuff.. I need to call her shes hard to get ahold of

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
http://carpet-cleaning-bowling-green.com/ this and freshaircleans is the same site. ill fix it tommorrow.. Thanks for all your help.. that guy keeps sending me bills.. I wish i would pay him. he only did that cause i am sure Junior on here told him i had another site.. HJe screwed me big time the website builder.. oh well thanks

A

amazingcleansc

i dont think there is a way in hell you can do much for 35 dollars a month.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
amazingcleansc said:
i dont think there is a way in hell you can do much for 35 dollars a month.

You're right....for the subscription price, it's just being part of the website and a little more

Fred, I spend 1/2 right away on marketing for each subscriber.
Then I will will do a larger hit overall when the balance gets higher....I don't track that part so I couldn't give you a percentage.
I don't make enough to track it that well. :mrgreen:

I will tell you that I make about $10 off each subsciption....about.
I do physical advertising of the site on free stuff and I do the upkeep on the site.

A

amazingcleansc

Brian, what im saying is, the price seems like a little bit of a copout. Its like "im going to try a couple of little things which may or may not work, but what the heck its only 35 dollars."

to me that means you are going to spend an hour or less looking at my account every month. I know this because, well, I wouldnt do shit for $35.

if you said something like, I'm going to build 10 quality backlinks every month, make sure you have 30 5-star reviews, and put your ad on craigslist and backpage every day then you might be able to charge $100-$200 a month.

I don't think you want to do all that but it would probably work.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's why I started the Mini Franchises. Its a lot more work and it costs more but its more valuable.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
David if you don't respect $35 you will never be rich. BTW how did the craigslist thing work out?

A

amazingcleansc

It is actually working out fine SO FAR greg. I had the wrong target market though.

The single small business model was costing too much to get one account. I was hoping people would hop all over it but they were hopping on it at about a 1/20 rate on cold calls and that just isnt enough.

Now I'm going for bigger companies that are having trouble getting posts to stick nationwide in certain sections.

I've got one big account so far.

I think i can get one large account per month or 2 this way.

After I get all of that stuff going, I might revisit doing the owner operator stuff. I might get you guys to pool together so its really cheap for each one to do it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Shark said:
I would love some one to do an economics study on daniels company
Yep.
Somehow his declarations do not quite add up, do they?

But they are entertaining........................
As long as you don't do the math.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom