For the love of god Les

Name
Ron lippold
That hog slop that you sent me is the most amazing tile cleaner as well, Im still waiting for some bad carpet this weekend to try it on carpet. Wow Another fantastic product from the people at judsons. Les How do you manage to save us so much time and money. 2 scoops to a gallon. Wow

thanks again

How does it compare to say Viper Venom or Prochem Tile Cleaner?

Those to me only work 50 percent of the time. Then I need to break the acid out.

Ron Lippold said:
That hog slop that you sent me is the most amazing tile cleaner as well, Im still waiting for some bad carpet this weekend to try it on carpet. Wow Another fantastic product from the people at judsons. Les How do you manage to save us so much time and money. 2 scoops to a gallon. Wow

thanks again

THANKS Ron !!!

001-2.jpg

Padden McFadden said:
Is the hog slop, pig pen , filth scuz, cleaner available yet, or is it still being tested?

Andy,

The name of the product is Slop and Gobble. The product will be the lowest priced RTU on the market at 35 cents per gallon with a mixing ratio of 2 tablespoons per gallon. I have about 8 carpet cleaners testing the product now.

Mike Ramsey here in South Carolina does a lot of restaurants. He called me as he was cleaning a seafood restaurant. It is one of those seafood places that exclusively fries frozen seafood. His mixing ratio was 1 tablespoon to a gallon. Mike said that he purposely did not pre-scrub the carpet, but he did give it about an extra 10 minutes dwell time. He was so impressed with the results that he called me as he was cleaning it.

We are gearing up to make higher volumes of this product. We’ve just ordered 1,000 six pound containers. It will be available in 2 pound, 6 pound, and 45 pound containers. A 45 pound container will make 720 gallons of RTU prespray at a mixing ratio of 2 tablespoons per gallon. A 45 pound container will cost $252. We will be offering a Mikey’s Board special on the 2 pound containers soon. It will give you 32 gallons of RTU pre-spray.

fatman1122-1NNN.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom