For those of us in humid, hot weather...our clothes

Supportive Member
Credits
I've been using my 60lb box of SteamPro powdered prespray for my laundry. It clumps too much for carpet cleaning to the point where I want to throw my HF across the lawn. As a laundry detergent, it works good. I'll never need to buy laundry soap ever again.

Credits
Are your shirts 50/50 or all cotton? Cotton will stay wet for hours. Get you some Dickies work pants that are 65% polyester too.

For some reason I always thought you looked like the little guy in your avatar.
That shirt in the picture is 65%poly and 35%cotton, and it was soaking wet after the job. It did dry faster than my cottony golf shirts

Supportive Member
Credits
The shirts really do work/help. Used them for years.
Yep you can be drenched in sweat underneath and it wicks away quickly and keeps the air flow going through very nicely. I wore mine in Nashville in 2015 at Mikeyfest. It was in the 90's and felt like 100% humidity. Standing outside during the demos my head was sweaty by my shirt stayed dry and you couldn't tell.

Credits
I use medium grey poly work polos from Wearguard.

They can be soaking wet when we leave a job, but will be almost dry when we arrive at the next job.

They do not wrinkle or snag, and are feather light and airy, and they will do the logo on them.

Credits
When it's really hot hear 85 or 86 I bring an extra fan and just for me. A 20" Air King is brilliant. Also an air-path at the top of the stairs Uff-Dah! Dry me first then the carpets!

Latest posts