For those that use their customer's water and their water box keeps overflowing...

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
After 14years of being in this business, my dumb ass decided it would be smart to call the dealer and see what their mechanic thought would fix that problem. My ignorance is slowly wearing down.

Am I the only ignorant one who just tolerated the stupid squirt of water at the top of the box? Who else hooked up one of these?

Attachments

• 0628161428.jpg
    0628161428.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 297

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have a similar one on every truck. And a spare. That makes 2 so far. $5 at Home Depot. The screws fall after a while, take the screw out and put some thread lock on it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I was told to look for an RV pressure reducer. My crappy home depot didn't have one, so I had to go to the little hardware store and pay $20 for it

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Does it matter if it's on the hose like you see, or should it be on the inlet on the tm where my hose connects?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I like that the new Sapphire unit have a pressure regulator built into them.

Lucky them...

Be nice if the rest of us could update our machines... Or at least let us know when an update(large or small) comes out.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Lucky them...

Be nice if the rest of us could update our machines... Or at least let us know when an update(large or small) comes out.
That's why i started this thread. I found a little update for those that have a water box without a pressure reducer on the water inlet side

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom