For those who understand SEO

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Is this pretty good, average or a crap result?
1657249718553.png

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Majestic metrics aren't reliable to say whether or not that's good or not. Sites with poorer metrics can rank and perform better. I see you have multiple websites that all have pretty thin content and you're using the same phone numbers in your content for those websites. Some of the websites like the careservices and fabricare-floorcare are unnecessary stepping stones to the other websites. I'm guessing they were made by your web company for tier 1 links but they're doing very little for you. If you're going to use that approach, you need to build those sites out more with rich content and videos regularly and promote them on social media.

Reactions: Living The Dream

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Many thanks for that explanation Hoody. Just to explain we are in a process of rebranding the company to CARE for several reasons, and haven't had any SEO done on that site.
We have three different providers and I was trying to find a way of sorting out which was the best one for us to choose.

From what you have said we should make the main site "Marty-Maddening" by having lots and lots of words.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Many thanks for that explanation Hoody. Just to explain we are in a process of rebranding the company to CARE for several reasons, and haven't had any SEO done on that site.
We have three different providers and I was trying to find a way of sorting out which was the best one for us to choose.

From what you have said we should make the main site "Marty-Maddening" by having lots and lots of words.

Yes, the main site should have a good amount of content. 3-400 words on a page will not cut it anymore. I would shoot for 800-1000+ words. You can use features such as accordion/toggle sections to break down content and give the user control over what they want to read. It makes the content skimmable for the reader but allows them to expand sections to gleam more information if they want it. So you can write "Marty-Maddening" content but give them the "Recliner Marty" version.

Back
Top Bottom