For those with no fresh tank

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You can't carry water because you can't afford a van.
Noooo...I can't afford a box truck setup. I don't want a van.

I might put a water tank in the box truck when I switch over in a few years. But I'll still stay in the habit of using my customer's water. I don't want my customers to get in the mindset that I'll be supplying my own water. Since I don't live in a cold area, I don't think I should bring my own water. If that were the case, I'd have to supply my own electricity to power my vacuum. Screw that!

Reactions: Mikey P

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I didn't have a freshy in Phoenix. Only a problem once. If I were to clean there again, I'd do it the same way.

I can't imagine not having one here in Lincoln.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Two things you don't need south of the Arctic Circle (or at least south of the Mason-Dixon Line): A curtain to hang in the doorway and a fresh water tank.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Last job of the day today. You jokers are sooooo right. This is suuuuuuper convenient.

20161014_155130.jpg

Not like I had to deal with cheesy old threads with a bunch of corrosion, shabby o-rings, the sh*tty adapter sets that are available in our industry, and running my dirty garden hose across the very carpet I was trying to clean.

Time to get rid of the ol' fresh water tank.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Last job of the day today. You jokers are sooooo right. This is suuuuuuper convenient.

View attachment 18714

Not like I had to deal with cheesy old threads with a bunch of corrosion, shabby o-rings, the sh*tty adapter sets that are available in our industry, and running my dirty garden hose across the very carpet I was trying to clean.

Next time, wrap your hose around the back of the faucet handles, so, if there's a drip, it'll drip down the drain, and not on the floor.

Reactions: Cleanworks

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I have never not had a fresh water tank. I have had a fresh water tank from day one. I have several properties a week that not having my fresh water tank on my van, it would be a real pain in the Arse to hook up to water. and in the wintertime it makes it real nice.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

View attachment 18714

This is a tough industry.
Not everyone can get by on personality alone, like Marty does :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom