Why don't you have a website?

• Too expensive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Probably right. I wonder how many that don't have one, but intend to, plan on making their own.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why would you want a website and be lumped together like other carpet cleaners?
With my system you can reach 100s maybe even thousands without spending a dime. Ask me how and call me today at ***-***-**** don't be a moron you need to call today to get your specialty toilet brush

M

Mr Carpet

Your toilet brush idea sounds like you are figuratively and literally spreading crap.

TimP

In our carpet retail business we had one and it generated nothing. In my area I don't think many really GAS about websites..... It's more about networking in my area.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Thats why I didn't bother for so long. Wasn't sure if it was needed. Now I have one(not finished) and now I'm sure it's not that necessary. At least not yet.

gary mackay

suppose it all depends where you are from, if you are still living in the land of "the last of the wohicans" then you probably don't need one but round here it basically says your not a hack.

Name
Kevin McCreary
It has to be optimized to even waste your time with a web site. Now is the time

to get in on the ground floor. It is going to be what the Yellow Pages where 25-30 years ago.

Any one I work for that called from the YP ad is old. The people in my generation google everything!

Including ME!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
when I get a YP book in the mail I look at the carpet cleaning section to see who did what then it gets put in the trash. It doesn't even make it into my house.

The YP Book is quickly becoming obsolete.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Those of you who don't develop your own site. What are you paying per month to have it hosted?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Blue Monarch said:
Those of you who don't develop your own site. What are you paying per month to have it hosted?

I pay Att to pretty much do everything except make my site pretty. That is the one thing that I do. No body can see my vision but me.
If I spend too much time on Optmizing and all that then it takes away from my other marketing campaigns.

Like anything in business. If you don't have things done by other people like accounting and other technical stuff, how can you expect to go anywhere?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom