For Tony W. Or Jim P. concerning IICRC

G

I was wondering what the mood of the folks on the board are concerning the latest from the CRI . Seeing as the IICRC is owned by the associations , which directly represent the cleaners , isnt this seen as a bad deal for the IICRC to get involved ? Is a no vote from the association heads enough to derail it , or does the real power lie elsewhere ?

Thanks in advance

James

F

FB7777

you realize you are talking to yourself right Coop?

The men you are addressing were instrumental in the success of Mikefest Nashville

you know, the event you tried to discredit?

You do understand that your presence and subsequent exits are all orchestrated as a form of entertainment?

For me, you're like a chew toy... but I've grown bored with you as I derive no interest from it any longer

If only you were interesting on your own board, maybe you would have more than 5 guys talking back and forth

G

fred boyle said:
you realize you are talking to yourself right Coop?

The men you are addressing were instrumental in the success of Mikefest Nashville

you know, the event you tried to discredit?

You do understand that your presence and subsequent exits are all orchestrated as a form of entertainment?

For me, you're like a chew toy... but I've grown bored with you as I derive no interest from it any longer

If only you were interesting on your own board, maybe you would have more than 5 guys talking back and forth

First off Freddy , I don't believe your name was in the headline. I asked the gentlemen I named in the headline a question because they are representatives of the industry we all are in.
And yes Fred , I worked with Mikey here several times to stir the pot here . Maybe he didn't let you in on it because he didn't think you would get it .

Anyway , there is a link to the new platinum ratings by CRI I came across , the usual suspects at the top again http://www.carpet-rug.org/commercia...ce/seal-of-approval-products/systems-list.cfm

You know , I edited this post because I did'nt come here to fight with you Fred , Im just another misfit out there that cleans carpets and likes to have fun on the boards. Like me , hate me , its your choice . But the question was serious , and pertained to asking what we need to do to help change things.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Cooper has the amazing ability to be oblivious to his own assholeness. Going on and on on *** about Mike and the posters here being anti-American because of a picture of a flag burner and now he is here posting like nothing happened.

Mikey P

Administrator
that was great.

Rob telling me about loyalty to the flag... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

just how stupid did you feel during that episode Coop?

gayflag.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Stockwell said:
What's a "Gandigroom"?

It's really a Ghandi Groom- Actually, a part of little known rug history, They were made exclusively for British India rugs. They didn't last long on the market as they lacked any form of aggression. This gentleman was the head of Ghandi Industries. He now runs a chain of hotels from his international headquarters in Spuzzum, Iowa.
ghandi.jpg

G

Art Kelley said:
Cooper has the amazing ability to be oblivious to his own assholeness. Going on and on on *** about Mike and the posters here being anti-American because of a picture of a flag burner and now he is here posting like nothing happened.

you are right Art , I was ( and can be ) an asshole. What do you do when you have been wronged or wrong someone?

G

I got my first tat in the marine corps and have waited almost 20 years searching for the next one that I would get , so pardon me if I'm a little choosy . But I would put a MB banner over at world of clean , and am willing to help promote the site.

Maybe my next tat after the next . You got yours Art ?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It's a little too Villiage People for me. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

F

FB7777

James, I think I need to spell out my integrity comment to you as I believe you are a bit dense

you are asking Tony and Jim "the mood of the people on the board concerning CRI "

I suspect the last thing either Jim or Tony would want to do is to go public with the thoughts of ANY Board member who had obviously chosen not to say anything publicly.

But then keeping a confidence is not something you would understand anyways

I'm done now Coop, I had to respond to your initial inquiry , as I was certain the gentlemen you addressed would not.

You still don't get why you're allowed on here again do you? :lol:

G

fred boyle said:
James, I think I need to spell out my integrity comment to you as I believe you are a bit dense

you are asking Tony and Jim "the mood of the people on the board concerning CRI "

I suspect the last thing either Jim or Tony would want to do is to go public with the thoughts of ANY Board member who had obviously chosen not to say anything publicly.

But then keeping a confidence is not something you would understand anyways

I'm done now Coop, I had to respond to your initial inquiry , as I was certain the gentlemen you addressed would not.

You still don't get why you're allowed on here again do you? :lol:

I actually think its you that doesn't understand Fred. If you were funnier, or hip , they wouldn't need me. So once again you were left out the loop.

You can continue to bust my balls if you want , or you can be done. Doesn't matter to me Fred. I am working on somethings that I will reveal later that is going to help elevate MB. Just be patient and the time will come when you will understand . In other words , its a secret, for now.

F

FB7777

so enlighten me, oh "hip" :lol: and funny one.... why is it you are unable to attract more than 5 dolts on your board?

you're taking a page out of Devil Dog's playbook with the insider angle :lol:

Jim and Tony are not going to respond Coop and Mike keeps bringing you back and then tosses you

and you can't get any interest in your board

These are irrefutable facts that I am bringing to light

All I am getting from you is the usual rhetoric of knowing something and being the big cheese

its not cause your funny and hip Coop.... you're a crash dest dummy for mikey ratings

when you're ready please do fill all of us outsiders in on real scooper cooper
:roll:

F

FB7777

you know Lee that comparitive observation would hurt if I thought your opinion was worth even half the difference you believe exists between cooper and I

G

Fred , I like you. But you should let go of the grudge man.

Now , World of Clean is a store with a support forum. We restarted the board with a new name in April , and have close to 300 members. The people on the board are customers and friends from the industry, along with manufacturers that have products in the store. Only banners on the board are from the products we sell, or upcoming member giveaways. For example, we currently are giving away a FREE Website, hosting and SEO for the ugliest website. So anyone that registers on the board and enters their site can win.

I have a partner on the site who is the SEO guru . He has done all the SEO work and in a few short months we have moved to near the top , past multimillion dollar companies. So He knows his stuff. So downgrade me all you want , but perhaps you may want to take another look and see what has been accomplished in a short time.

I get along with most of the guys on this board,I have got along with you too Fred. I get along with Bob V. I get along with Mike . You may not always like what I have to say, but is that always a bad thing ?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm sticking with Fred, James. I think you just aren't good for this board. If Mikey lets you stick around much longer, I'm going to leave. Mike makes himself look like an ass when he pulls his little tricks on everybody with your ASSistance.

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
Fred's just having a rough day...lol

Take a midol.

Lee most of us talk on a regular basis, how about you just stick to information you can google.

Your waaay out of the loop on this thread

Coop, I already know about trade thats in the works... when Mikey told me all I could say is it was like a Major League Baseball deal...

SUre you get a guy that hits .300 and has a couple gold gloves.... but you also have to accept a washed up unreliable overpaid useless player the other team is just trying to unload

Thanks Doug, I'd hate to see you leave though, especially over Cooper

He simply wants everyone to gloss over and forget how he attempted to sabotage Mikefest and discredit some members that I consider close friends.

Anyone could pull up tons of posts on ICS of his on these topics.

This new board persona of yours is kinda creepy... its all cleaned up so you can try to sell stuff ,

I'm glad you finally figured out Rob Allen, the things you did while alligned with him were pretty lousy

Let me know When you realize you are just like him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom