For Tony W. Or Jim P. concerning IICRC

Name
Lee Stockwell
fred boyle said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":iikmq681]Fred's just having a rough day...lol

Take a midol.
[/quote:iikmq681]

Lee most of us talk on a regular basis, how about you just stick to information you can google.

I know you cluck with the hens, I've had several heads up, and I don't give a rat's *ss. Your constant "google" gripe is kind of sour grapes. I'll match wits with anyone who feels that way.
It just comes from time and life's experience, good and bad.

How about a game of Trivial Pursuit at the next MF?

:-)
Lee

F

FB7777

good grief stockwell I have no interest in engaging with you here

heck I ignored you in Nashville what makes you think I'd want to play a game with you?

you ever do a Manta search on your 'company'?

Name
Lee Stockwell
My company has been right here, same phone number for 40 years. Good reputation, Chamber of Commerce, work for many real estate companies and stay plenty busy. Fred I actually haven't needed to do Internet marketing or play their games. I should push it more.

Sorry you feel the need to attack me, my wife and I had a great time in Nashville and didn't notice you much either, sorry again.

Mikey P

Administrator
What is it with you Cooper, you bring out the ugly in most everyone...?

Doug will ride a motorcycle on the freeway with no helmet but he wont post on a board that has you on it.

WTF?

G

Doug , Im sorry you feel that why . I cant recall us ever having any bad words between us. But anyway, Things change , times change . Mikey is a prankster, thats probably why we get along so well. Sometimes things get carried too far. I got pissed off with Mikey when he posted a thread where I was discussing my dying fathers health to make a point , but I got over it.

Fred on the other hand is like the kid that would rather sulk and throw tantrums if he doesnt get his way. If you reread the thread , Fred has been " done " at least 3 or 4 times, but sticks around because he had nothing better to do. Why not wait and see, and then say I told you so if you are right. You certainly have this thread to point to .

G

Mikey P said:
What is it with you Cooper, you bring out the ugly in most everyone...?

Doug will ride a motorcycle on the freeway with no helmet but he wont post on a board that has you on it.

WTF?

A crying Fred must just break everyones heart I guess.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
James- We have never had any bads words, I just don't like the way you have acted on this and other boards. I also don't like the fact that you allowed Nick to spew his crap. I also have never had a problem with Nick other than what he has said on the boards.

G

Yes , we all have a history on these boards, Nick bashed Greenie , Greenie bashed Nick , both hurt each other. Both hurt other people that got caught in the crossfire. It just goes to show you we all have a lot to learn , especially when typing is nothing like looking a man in the eye and settling differences.

Stick around, if I last more than a week it means I must be doing something right here.

G

Actually , Doug has a valid point, and I cant blame him or anyone else that is reluctant to let it go. Give me a week , if Im axed again make it permanent.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You could stand on your head and shit in your back pocket and it still would please some of these characters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom