? for V owners

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
Is this worth 50K or will I be buying a big headache?

2004 UD nissan (32,765 miles)
+ aluminum skid plate flooring
+ Interior lights

2004 6008 (2100 hrs)
+ 220 gal SS fresh water tank
+ upgraded pneumatic blower
+ backup calibrated md blower
+ exhaust heat transfer system upgraded to heavy duty

th_IMG_0288.jpg

th_IMG_0287.jpg

th_IMG_0289.jpg

Thank You all for your response.
Luis

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Get two vans and two TMs

Why have a Siamese rig?

If they aren't conjoined, you can do so much more.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
good year for UD..6008 are the best out there.........

but it is to much and has been altered...

can someone explain..............
exhaust heat transfer system upgraded to heavy duty

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Jim Martin said:
good year for UD..6008 are the best out there.........

but it is to much and has been altered...

can someone explain..............
exhaust heat transfer system upgraded to heavy duty

Im guessing there xtherm system was removed and a regular exhaust exchanger with a diverter was installed?

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
I was going to offer 40 K, and it does not matter what I buy. It will be between 40 and 50 k.
Judson C-4 18 k (plus shipping and install), El diablo 18K ( no shipping because I can drive to interlink) and Organic Compounds has a 8500 with a 1500 nissan engine, 200ft of hoses and reel for 17K (600 hrs). Add the price of the van or box truck another 25K. Plus extras; more hoses, chemical shelves, stair tool and all the other stuff we like to have in our trucks.
So I guess it is a matter of preference. I was worried about getting service and parts for the V.
Luis

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Parts are easy..you just have to look for them.there is nothing on these trucks that can't be fixed or replaced...........as far as service........there is a hand full of us on the board that can trouble shoot most of them out there...if you can turn a wrench then you should be able to get it running....I am only talking about the machine....the UD is another story......in most cases it is better to take it in to get it repaired at a local diesel shop.........there are a small hand full of things on the truck that can be figured out that are tied into the machine ..But take note....the diesel engine in this truck is made to run...and if it was taken care of you will get years of service from it.....but sooner or later everything breaks down and parts for the UD are spendy............

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
If you offer 35-40 it should be a good deal for you, if the truck is in good mechanical condition. Also make sure the box truck setup is what you are looking for as it is not for everyone.

Also you need to find out what you are going to do with all your extra time you are going to have after working faster with the v everyday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom