Forgive me Father for we have sinned..

Mikey P

Administrator
The Aerotech took a shit mid-day and the Thanksgiving rush didn't allow for any rescheduling...

Tomorrow we do our kajillionaire job where we normally have both trucks running so the Everear will be called upon to do double doody as well as our EDIC portable to get the 2-day epic job done, bro

595908634.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Mark Saiger

sassyotto

Name
Paul
yep its that time of the year. Soonest opening is Friday, Dec 13. If I had to reschedule for any reason I would be up the creek.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
By the looks of that pic is that a double wide or apartment?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
The Aerotech took a shit mid-day and the Thanksgiving rush didn't allow for any rescheduling...

Tomorrow we do our kajillionaire job where we normally have both trucks running so the Everear will be called upon to do double doody as well as our EDIC portable to get the 2-day epic job done, bro

View attachment 95055
I guess this means that you haven’t received your free jaguar portable from Ed yet?

randy

Name
Randy

View attachment 95055
You better watch it, If your wife sees this thread she will drag your ass to church for revival meetings.

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Nah, ya gotta find a Catholic priest for that. Dont forget to give em a hundred buck too if ya want it extra believable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom