Forgive me Father for we have sinned..

Mikey P

Administrator
They say this is all that matters....

Screenshot_20191121-221913~2.png

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Beats what I woke up to this morning. A bad review by a tenant when I cleaned a urine hole for a PM. Ugh. Renters! I'm now making a policy to not give any more deals to renters because I feel sorry for them. I always get caught in the middle between PM and the tenant.

Edit: review removed.

Last edited:

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
You gotta do what you gotta do. Not a fan on wool.
high end place I used to do regularly. BECAUSE I used vlm. One of those homes that had different zip codes for each wing. LOL !
And with yappers that were not well mannered. And I needed to clean their messes. For that used a porty and spotter claw.
Lower level was hard surface with rugs. Refused to send them out. Did the runners using my stepson and glads.

I rarely saw the homeowners. Always dealt with the housekeeper. One time, I purposely , only did one half of a runner. Knowing I would be there the next day.. The difference was noticed by the housekeeper. !!! If I remember correctly, I used Rick G's stuff. The O2 variety. The glads do shed and need to vacuum the white stuff.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
high end place I used to do regularly. BECAUSE I used vlm. One of those homes that had different zip codes for each wing. LOL !
And with yappers that were not well mannered. And I needed to clean their messes. For that used a porty and spotter claw.
Lower level was hard surface with rugs. Refused to send them out. Did the runners using my stepson and glads.

I rarely saw the homeowners. Always dealt with the housekeeper. One time, I purposely , only did one half of a runner. Knowing I would be there the next day.. The difference was noticed by the housekeeper. !!! If I remember correctly, I used Rick G's stuff. The O2 variety. The glads do shed and need to vacuum the white stuff.
I have tried glads on some wool in the lobby of a building I do regularly with a good quality encap but I am not happy with the texture afterwards. It seems to groom up okay but I feel I am doing damage to the pile.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don’t know who “we” is that you’re referring to, but is not surprising that you’re only worried about your forgiveness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom