forgot how hot this thing used to get

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
descaled the little giant, cleaned the jets, removed the propane lines and flushed brake cleaner through them.. slowly got used to lower temps, scary hot now I want new solution line on this truck so it doesnt pop... anyone liking the cobbs thermo plastic? otherwise going with $3/ft parker parflex orange.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Love the Cobbs blue steam line. I have 250' of it and it is the most flexible so far, and not crazy hot to the touch. (running 240,00 BTU heaters in both truckmounts).

Way more flexible than the Parker yellow.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I like the thermoplastic also. I've never used parker, so I can't compare it to that. But it is way better than any stainless steel threaded hose. I've had to recrimp it sooner than normal, but it was good. I think it was either a bend at the crimp or the black cover that made the metal too hot. So far, it's good. I"ll buy another set when it's needed

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have been using 100' of the "blue steam" or whatever Joe calls it. It doesn't have the memory that Parker does. It stays cooler(like Parker) than steel braided. The one drawback is that it tends to be sticky, doesn't slide across itself well.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Joe calls his thermoplastic hose OEM hose.
havent tried that one but the one listed as "high heat" is down right dangerous.. I had 1 burst in a customers home, less than 6months old.. another one I caught it just before bursting it was bubbling and on the verge of bursting any moment 4 months old, last one is on a different truck it bled color all over a customers carpet. The color bleed rinses out easily with water but god it made us look bad. It says its rated for 3000psi and 300degrees, not even close

im sure its fine on porty and colder TMs or someone who doesnt clean tile/grout but higher temps and 1000psi+ I hope u have good insurance.

Name
Eric
Damn, I’ve always heard good things about his high heat hose. I’ve been using his cool flex hose for a few months with no issues but my TM has terrible heat and I never go over 600 PSI with it.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Windtrax has Neptune 3000psi just over $1 ft. I replace within 24 months.
I know its heavy but it's tough and affordable

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't know why these hose manufacturers insist on blue or yellow hoses. I used to be able get hoses made by Dayco that were tan or light gray. Never had one bleed on a carpet. I have had problems with Neptune 3000 bleeding with aggressive presprays.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I bought some Joe hose, and it was a disaster.

It blew off 2 fittings when it was almost brand new, and the color came off in my hands rolling it up.

Threw it away as he would not take it back.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I bought some Joe hose, and it was a disaster.

It blew off 2 fittings when it was almost brand new, and the color came off in my hands rolling it up.

Threw it away as he would not take it back.

I order other things from him but that hose is dangerous, Im convinced the rating on it "3000psi 300 degrees" is something someone just printed on there. If someone ran that hose at 250 and 1500 psi it would blow.

I was cleaning a bunch of sandstone in a very nice high end home @ 1000psi and 240.. only 6 months old it blew up and sprayed molten black rubber lava all over the place, it was on the ceiling, the walls, the windows, ******* everywhere.

that was a disaster, Im so glad it wasnt in that customers living room its all white everything. At least in the bathroom I could wipe it all up before customer saw anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom