Forgotten CX-15

Luky

Name
Mario
I got a super deal on Endeavour, SC-15, CX-15, and Brush Pro-20 four years ago. Immaculate condition on all of the items, all for $4200. I sold SX - 15 and I regret that, even though I still have two surface tools in good working condition, I miss having new-looking tools.
I decided to try again CX-15 today in a small medical office and nasty residential. It paid off, here are the results. No throwing the wand as some of you call wanding was involved. Carpet clean, and dry. Another successful day😉.

20230712_141209.jpg 20230712_143216.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I got a super deal on Endeavour, SC-15, CX-15, and Brush Pro-20 four years ago. Immaculate condition on all of the items, all for $4200. I sold SX - 15 and I regret that, even though I still have two surface tools in good working condition, I miss having new-looking tools.
I decided to try again CX-15 today in a small medical office and nasty residential. It paid off, here are the results. No throwing the wand as some of you call wanding was involved. Carpet clean, and dry. Another successful day😉.

View attachment 123461 View attachment 123462
What a drag

• Haha
Reactions: Hack Attack

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

View attachment 123461 View attachment 123462
I have one sitting in my shop somewhere. Never used it

Luky

Name
Mario
I have one sitting in my shop somewhere. Never used it
That's what happened to me, sitting in the corner looking brand new. I wouldn't use it in a restaurant where I have to dance in between the tables, but I have a few smaller places and the staff moves all the tables to the tiled area. I swear I completed the job faster with less effort, the enclosed heat was a big help also. I renewed " wows" with my CX-15, I wish I can do the same with Bonzer( it won't happen 🤔)

20230710_220806.jpg 20230710_224552.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That's what happened to me, sitting in the corner looking brand new. I wouldn't use it in a restaurant where I have to dance in between the tables, but I have a few smaller places and the staff moves all the tables to the tiled area. I swear I completed the job faster with less effort, the enclosed heat was a big help also. I renewed " wows" with my CX-15, I wish I can do the same with Bonzer( it won't happen 🤔)

View attachment 123486 View attachment 123487
I'll have to try it one day. Still have the foam packing it sits on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom