FosterFest? Victoria?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Maybe we should do a mini fest in ol' Vic when Bob gets his new Judson machine???? I'm there, and with all the cleaners from around here, the possibilities are, well, possible.

captain_canuck-slide.jpg

Bob Foster

That would be a hell of a lot of beer and barbecued salmon!

Best time for that if it could happen is when we have our cab over assembly and distribution facility up and running. That is quite a while away.

Nice idea.

http://victoria.travel.bc.ca/

CleanEvo

Don't forget the Maple syrup glaze on the BBQ salmon. As long as you don't serve Bud Light...I'm in! Some REAL Canadian beer is required.

The Preacher

do we have to bring our own weed, or will the Knuck skunk be provided???

PS the stuff Bob gave me in Vegas left me a bit.....wanting. i've got more of a buzz at a concert from 2nd hand smoke!!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
25% THC just for you Danny! Smoke some of this and not only will you talk to God, he''ll talk back to you!
BC Bud.....
bigbud.jpg
:wink:

DUSTY

Victoria

Hey guys.

you are all welcome in my hometown, however you WILL need a passport as of Jan 1/2008

:(

DUSTY

ODIN

You can crash in my rug cleaning plant if your bring me a bottle of wild turkey!

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Bob's gonna have to line up some greasy restaurants and trashed rentals for us to clean :D

John Watson

Hope Bobby does something, Helen and I would love to attend and be the foreigners to our friends in Canadia for a change and also hope he ain't getting greedy like mikey, Last year I grit my teeth with the $50.00 fest fee. This year I will find my sushi elsewhere.. 3-4 days in Hawaii for the same as it cost to go and stay in Aptos Fests started out being low cost for a reason. For some it was the higher prices of the conventions, Don't mind helping with incurred expenses But when I get bent over I like to at least get a kiss!!!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Willy P said:
25% THC just for you Danny! Smoke some of this and not only will you talk to God, he''ll talk back to you!
BC Bud.....
bigbud.jpg

Don't most people grow up and stop smoking that crap after they graduate high school? Or at least college?

I always think it's funny when "grown ups" talk about weed or smokin' weed.

Bob Foster

I spend that day away and look what happens. We should try and do something in the future. It would be a blast to take you guys whale watching and do a lot of stuff.

This has to be a waaaay off. Not near ready for anything like that.

Anyone is welcome to visit anytime.

Mikey P

Administrator
John Watson said:
Hope Bobby does something, Helen and I would love to attend and be the foreigners to our friends in Canadia for a change and also hope he ain't getting greedy like mikey, Last year I grit my teeth with the $50.00 fest fee. This year I will find my sushi elsewhere.. 3-4 days in Hawaii for the same as it cost to go and stay in Aptos Fests started out being low cost for a reason. For some it was the higher prices of the conventions, Don't mind helping with incurred expenses But when I get bent over I like to at least get a kiss!!!

Mission accomplished.

Now if that ain't worth $100 to the rest of you I don't know what to say.

Watsonfreefest.

Has a nice ring to it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
B&BGaryC said:
[quote="Willy P":3r9o9r85]25% THC just for you Danny! Smoke some of this and not only will you talk to God, he''ll talk back to you!
BC Bud.....
bigbud.jpg

Don't most people grow up and stop smoking that crap after they graduate high school? Or at least college?

I always think it's funny when "grown ups" talk about weed or smokin' weed.[/quote:3r9o9r85]

suckingbigone6sz.gif

leesenter

Great idea Willy. Get the grand daddy of Victoria carpet cleaning Albert Kelly in charge of fun and I'm there.
I will make sure you get free product from suppliers.

Bob Foster

Lee, I wish I could get Albert, Peter Eckhart, and others to participate on this board. I think I probably mention it almost every time I see any of them.

A lot of the locals think this place is just a big brainwash - frankly I have given up even trying to get them to come on.

Ron Werner and Steve Roberts are members and actively participate. I noticed that Ken Bentkowski from Sani-Tech Qualicum Beach signed up about a week ago.

leesenter

I am due back in BC in April.
I can get my wife working with Albert to get things going.
And no Willy I ain't going mountain biking uphill.
DOWNHILL ALL THE WAY or NOTHING!!!!! :twisted:

GRHeacock

I am up for it, most any time. I love coming to Canada for any reason- or none.

Count me in.

Gary

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
just happen accross this thread ? so the canadians have better weed and the fest never happened.......

Been to montreal once and would love to get back up to canada in the future.

Terry

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Greg not sure what you mean on the northeaster?

By the way im glad to see your high praise of dennis at Allied. Guys like that aren't easy to come by.

Terry

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I - will - talk -
slower. The - thread - was about - a canadian - MIKEfest of Sorts -
and since we
live
in the northeast we should have a smaller
northeast festival I forgot the smiley icon :D :D :D

Latest posts