franchise

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
GCP said:
Thank you so much Brian. :-)

I haven't decided yet on how I want to structure the business into becoming a franchise. If I DO franchise I can go in either direction. Thanks for the information I am going to take a look at your site to see what your mini franchises are all about.

Here's the mini franchise page
http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Minifranchise.html

Pay no attention to my ugly mug...I was just trying to explain it a bit better.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Without a proprietary cleaning method or established brand recognition, I would see no reason for anyone to be interested. What exactly would you be offering a franchisee?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Brian R said:
Instant image

That can be established without paying someone thousands.
The only thing that would give his "instant image" any more value than anyone else's would be brand recognition, which is yet to be established.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Goomer said:
Brian R said:
Instant image

That can be established without paying someone thousands.
The only thing that would give his "instant image" any more value than anyone else's would be brand recognition, which is yet to be established.

The purpose of his or my "instant image" would be for someone who doesn't want to hassle with it themselves....a "turn Key" image if you will.

I'm sure you have your image and you're probably pretty proud of it...and that's cool. But if someone was just getting started, starting over or just wanted a change...this isn't such a bad idea.

To each his own.

And it can cost thousands to come up with your own image as well.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Brian R said:
The purpose of his or my "instant image" would be for someone who doesn't want to hassle with it themselves.

Unless you plan on spending big bucks for a major established franchise, not having the desire to build your own businesses identity tells me your not cut out for the service industry. To consider it a hassle is LAZY in my opinion. The point of establishing it yourself is that you alone can control it, and you were exactly right Brian, you should be PROUD of it. The desire to build it should be one of the driving forces that get you going in the morning.
I highly doubt anyone would pay any serious amount of money for this "instant image", he better have something else to offer.

GCP

Goomer said:
Unless you plan on spending big bucks for a major established franchise, not having the desire to build your own businesses identity tells me your not cut out for the service industry. To consider it a hassle is LAZY in my opinion. The point of establishing it yourself is that you alone can control it, and you were exactly right Brian, you should be PROUD of it. The desire to build it should be one of the driving forces that get you going in the morning.
I highly doubt anyone would pay any serious amount of money for this "instant image", he better have something else to offer.

Brian R said:
The purpose of his or my "instant image" would be for someone who doesn't want to hassle with it themselves.

you should really read the whole post before placing judgment and assuming, when someone ASSumes they are only making an ASS out of themselves. Now understand the diff. between a franchise and a franchisee's. What you just described would assume i would want to purchase a franchise,If you had read the post you would be aware that I was inquiring about starting and selling a franchise.(THAT WOULD BE MY OWN FRANCHISE. & anyone that accomplishes that,wouldn't have to say a word of how proud they are about there success, people like u would.) and those are two complete different scenario's.As we can all see my work ethic speaks for itself with it's INSTANT IMAGE. As well as me having the desire and know how to actually get it done. Brian R's mini franchise, IN MY OPINION is no way shape or form to be considered lazy....(To consider it a hassle is LAZY in my opinion.Goomer). It's genius and does take the stress off the man that had the desire to not only achieve his goal but out do it and now is trying to extend that wealth of knowledge to other's like yourself.You may be able to learn a few things,especially about INSTANT IMAGE... (seems to me Brian R n myself have that under control) :mrgreen:

p.s. You don't know what i have to offer, or if im offering anything @ all.
All i asked was a ?

GCP

Brian R said:
The purpose of his or my "instant image" would be for someone who doesn't want to hassle with it themselves....a "turn Key" image if you will.

Also understand what you read GOOMER. Brian is describing, (that, THAT SOMEONE he is talking about.)To be the franchisee, He is the instant image with his hard work and desire that im sure he is proud of.

P.s. Read thoroughly. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:

Brian R said:
LOL, I'm a lover not a fighter...anymore. :mrgreen:

Jay, when you franchise...how will you structure it? Will you have all the equipment in the deal? Just your name? Anywhere in between all that?

I have what I call Mini Franchises. I basically rent my company name, image and marketing to other people who are either looking to get another source of income or carpet cleaners looking to capture more of their market share....whether that be high end, low end or in between.

Some guys just want to clean and don't want to market their company so I've found ways to help with that on different levels.
I can list their own website on http://www.networkhomeservices.com or they can use the Mini Franchise for the whole Enchilada.

I also sub to carpet cleaners in my areas. I've only done marketing for the past 2 years or so until just recently where I bought some Low Moisture carpet cleaning equipment and clean a few choice jobs here and there. I was getting board and needed some exercise. lol

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Your misunderstanding my perspective. My comments were directed to Brian in discussing the perspective from a potential franchisee. I understand that you have created YOUR image. I am questioning weather there is a market for YOUR image.
No offense, but do you really believe there are people that are going to give you money for "instant image" alone? You obviously don't have to tell anyone, but how much do you think this is worth?
I am also wondering what the rest of the franchise package contains, if there actually is anything else to it.
Just being the devils advocate here.

GCP

Goomer said:
Your misunderstanding my perspective. My comments were directed to Brian in discussing the perspective from a potential franchisee. I understand that you have created YOUR image. I am questioning weather there is a market for YOUR image.
No offense, but do you really believe there are people that are going to give you money for "instant image" alone? You obviously don't have to tell anyone, but how much do you think this is worth?
I am also wondering what the rest of the franchise package contains, if there actually is anything else to it.
Just being the devils advocate here.

1st. Im not misunderstanding anything u are. the perspective from a potential franchisee shouldn't be the topic because i simply asked if there where anyone on mikeysboard that's created a franchise.I asked for advice and informed that i was thinking/pondering of creating a franchise for sale for franchisee's.

2nd. INSTANT IMAGE is only part of any business the work still needs to be done and equipment needed for that, so to answer your question directly. NO i don't believe that's all you need, but i did not say anything about MY INSTANT IMAGE BEING UP FOR SALE.(so questioning a market for my IMAGE was never the topic @ hand).

P.s. So you know many people are paying lots of money for instant image for there business's now a days and selling them for thousands if not millions and up. You should ask Brian R, He seems to be selling instant image pretty well if u ask me. so to answer your ? in full detail, i believe n the WILL behind the man, NOT THE IMAGE.

(GREAT WORK ON YOUR MINI FRANCHISE BRIAN THE INSTANT IMAGE IS RIGHT ON POINT, GLAD WERE ON THE SAME SIDE OF SUCCESS).

Again Read entire post b4 ASSuming. & be yourself. :mrgreen:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
My apologies for the thread evolving away from your specific question. God forbid this should happen on internet forum.

GCP said:
You should ask Brian R, He seems to be selling instant image pretty well if u ask me.

Good point. I'm glad you mentioned it.

So Brian, how many mini franchises have you sold to date?

GCP

No worries couldn't agree more about internet forums & I'm sure Brian is selling enough to keep himself in business to continue to sell his image, as well as services.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Goomer said:
GCP said:
I'm sure Brian is selling enough to keep himself in business to continue to sell his image

Don't be so sure about that.

LOL, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

I have a few guys "renting" (not buying) my image. This is a fairly new thing for me and it's in the growing stage. Hense the low low price.

I've leased my main company in the Sacramento area...so I would imagine that could be considered one...sorta. lol
I've got a few others rolling.

The thing with my mini franchise is you don't just get the image and the marketing material that comes with it...
You also get a website that I get ranked on Google for your area and constant updating etc.
AND a listing with http://www.NetworkHomeServices.com for the Franchise.

Not a bad deal for the price.
The Sacramento area goes for a considerably higher amount of course...given it was already established.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom