Fred FCC

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I still gotta give the guy his well deserved props.

I've been having some issues lately and Fred gave me some pointers in the internet world.

I'm not sure how the hell he knows all this....I just know he knows all this.

Seek him out for your own website SEO stuff...The guy is worth money.

Thanks Fred

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
He has Al Gore in his basement and Al Gore created the internet you idiot. You don't know anything Duh. It is obvious

FredC

Village Idiot
Thanks Brian.........

although i should have ignored the emails as usual.........no sense in helping the ''competition"...and I use the term loosely.

Crowley....who the **** do you think gave Gore the idea....thats why he is in my basement...I do let him out for scheduled visitation with his illegitimikids.....

Chavez....if I told you...............................

Cheers

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
My feelings on Fred..... There was this nobody in the internet world called me. The competition was getting all the business off the internet. Then pow, not only did I exist I was totally trashing their ranking position in a matter of months. So nothing to out ranking the rest of them. It has added substantially to my bottom line and I have been financially generous to him because of the the difference it has made in my company.

He is one of the best in the industry and way to cheap for what he does IMO. When I look at ROI for internet compared to other forms of marketing it turns my stomach. On average I get a 10-1 return on internet and 3-5 to 1 return on all other forms of advertising.

Besides that, he is alright

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FredC said:
Thanks Brian.........

although i should have ignored the emails as usual.........no sense in helping the ''competition"...and I use the term loosely.

Crowley....who the ACE do you think gave Gore the idea....thats why he is in my basement...I do let him out for scheduled visitation with his illegitimikids.....

Chavez....if I told you...............................

Cheers

I was surprised that you helped me again too.

I'm sure it's because I'm no threat to you at all.

I will use Fred to gain more internet presence as well....when I want more internet presence for carpet cleaning.

Or anything else for that matter.

I've got my proposal to Fred to think about....With his brains and my beauty....we could go places. lol

Thanks again.....(I must be like that psycho girlfriend the way I hang on to you like this).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom