Fred, Joe and Ken..

Mikey P

Administrator
Would you mind describing the best employee (cleaner) you ever had?

What was his background?
Married?
Kids?
In dept?
What become of him or her?

Can you guys single out applicants as the sort that will learn all they can from you and then become your competitor?

Would you please you describe your hiring process?

and on average how many interviews till you find one worth taking a shot on?

Gracias homies!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So did Harper wait for me to leave to come back? yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Except for a rare specialized position i.e. CFO, Floor covering salesperson etc., almost all our emplyees come from referrals from other employees or customers.

This is true of every one of our cleaners going back before my time (I was referred by a high school friend during my junior year at college when I took a break).

As for best employee I won't go there- too much subjectivity as to how its defined, but we look for people who will look you in the eye, are not afraid of sweating their arses off all day, wanting to make good money, and being drug free. Some of our best guys are referral machines and have brought in 3-5 or more freinds over the years. We also have numerous brothers and cousins who work for us. Not everyone stays, and some havee moved into other positions including sales and management~ our Locayion Cleaning Manager Dave Biginger is the younger brother of one my first assistants back i the early 80's. He started with us part time in High School at 16 and now at 40 something is responsible for our largest Division, along with Brian Hanna.

Dave is married with 2 kids, a Pitt Bull that is a sweetheart and he is one of our most loyal and valued people.

Ken

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom