Free Listing on Network Home Services

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So I've been speaking with Google (not really) and they told me that I need to offer a FREE entry level listing for anyone who signs up on Network Home Services.

Why? Because when you type in a zip code now.....Sometimes a cleaner hundreds of miles a way pops up. This is no good for the customer.....And the zip code matrix is for the customer.

Here's how it works

Network Home Services Sign Up Page

You'll get 1 zip code with a free listing. If someone in your area does a paid listing then yours will be deleted or moved.

The zip code matrix and Network Home Services is just a tool that is no where as big as I would like it to be.

Right now the real value is the web pages and video you get with a paid subscription so the paying members still get more exposure etc.

My intent is to make a review site similar to Yelp.com or Judysbook.com with of course, the Network Home Services twist of only listing one company per area.

Please help me make this website great for Homeowners and Home Service Providers like yourself.
This could one day be the internet tool of choice for Homeowners looking for a company to do work in their home.

You can sign up right here on Mikey's Board

[center:3qz08y8d][iframe:3qz08y8d]http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Servicepros[/iframe:3qz08y8d][/center:3qz08y8d]

Let's not forget that when a carpet cleaner needs a cleaner in another area....They can also use the Network to find that guy.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
When I plug in my zip code, a cleaner 664 miles away shows up for my area.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Refresh your browser.

That's the whole point of doing this. Hopefully that won't happen after I get enough cleaners to list their company.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
awww damnit, that means Tim will steall my custys and i cant steal his :shock: :shock: :shock: Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

hahahhahaahha

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ahhhhh Adam up in Boise is stealing my chit....

hey do i have to have a web addy for this??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy said:
Ahhhhh Adam up in Boise is stealing my chit....

hey do i have to have a web addy for this??

Nope, I will just create a place card for your company.

If you have a logo or something like that just email it to me.

If not, I can make one up.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Now it shows me.Thanks Brian. Doug, I will send you work, remember I am going on vacation this weekend and will be out of town for a week, so I will be sending anyone your way if they can not wait for me to come back.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If I don't get your listing up right away, my apologies.

I need to go clean a couple carpets and then I'll be back later to do all the new listings.

I was able to get a few up just not but some may have to way a bit.

Again, my apologies.

Oh, and of course the paid listings I have to work on first for obvious reasons. Thanks

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hummmm still see adam.....very weird.....

ok Tim, and thanks...you busy booger, i see all your post on face book...lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way

Anyone signing up, please list your website with a http://www. In front of it.

Thanks

Almost finished listing the free listings that signed up.

Anyone else?

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
I tired it a few times, but I don't see any free options. It just wants payment info for me to get any further.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Stalker. lol

Price is $40.0 per month for one city and $20.00 per month for each additional city.

For that price, I list you on Google in your area. The other search engines may pick you up as well.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Gavin, I'll have your free listing up today.

I do all this manually for now so it takes some time.

I've got to clean a few carpets then I'll be back to do some computer work.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted their info.

FYI, when you submit your info it still takes you to a subscription page just in case you want a paid listing. !gotcha!

The program emails me your info and I set up your free listing. Iseeru

Then you get an email with a link to the zip code matrix where you can type in your zip code and see your ad. somewhat amus

There will of course be a quick "sales pitch" in the email but I won't be harassing you to sign up. :twisted:

But you may get an email blast every now and then just to let you know what's going on with the Network. :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom