Free Slop & Gobble Wednesday night at 9:00 EST !!!!

Come join me, Les Jones in a night of discussion of various topics in our industry.

All attendees will receive a free sample of Slop & Gobble including free shipping!

Topics will consist of the following:

• A very interesting story about Astroturf artificial football surfaces.

• Learn how you can keep more profits by using Slop & Gobble, the advanced and inexpensive pre-spray that has no VOC’s or odor.

• The EPA’s new regulations concerning the manufacturing of truck mounts and how these regulations could affect you going forward.

• True CFM, thanks to Joe Bristor.

• Find out how you can save thousands of dollars by using LP and compressed natural gas as a fuel source for your truck mount.

• A four year report on the success of the O2 System and its unexpected capabilities.

• My return to motorcycle road racing as soon as I get all this weight off of me. I now have lost 3 inches off of my waist!

• My 2 year goal to go to Ireland, which is part of my heritage and my attempt to try to qualify for the Northwest 200 in Ireland.

judsonshow005.jpg

http://www.northwest200.org/

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8gYmn7lx-w2]

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
So how will we know if the S&G is coming? I want to try it out, and was just ready to order some. You need addresses and names?

If it ain't coming soon, I'll just order some.......I'm curious to try it.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I wasnt working Doug, Well I had a restaraunt to clean later, so I was able to be there.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was there and I am a supporting member

Greg Crowley
38 Plainfield Rd
Marshfield, Ma 02050

shiteatinggrin

rwcarpet said:
So how will we know if the S&G is coming? I want to try it out, and was just ready to order some. You need addresses and names?

We will be shipping the free samples of Slop & Gobble Wednesday 17th. The Top Secret surfactant D240-A will be in the first part of the week and we will get it out to you. Thanks for attending the Wednesday night Pow Wow.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Leslie Judson Jones said:
rwcarpet said:

We will be shipping the free samples of Slop & Gobble Wednesday 17th. The Top Secret surfactant D240-A will be in the first part of the week and we will get it out to you. Thanks for attending the Wednesday night Pow Wow.

Thanks, Les.......I'll hold off my favorite Chinese resty till I get the Slop. Hopefully it will surpass the Grease Eraser.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom