Fried Eggs.

Mikey P

Administrator
There were about five eggs last year, sinsincee then she's added at least two dozen more across the ldh and mbr...
This time I went straight to her laundry room with her 92 year old spit fire husband in tow and showed her why her two different oxy boosted carpet spotters were laying eggs.
I told her to dump one and I would refill it with something I use and she protested, say she would save it for using on her toilet.
Hubby then proceeded to take them both outside and dump them in the rock garden.

He left Jr High at 14 and worked as a Pin Boy in his father's blowing alley for .10 a game. When he hit $5.00 he'd leave for a few weeks and have an adventure. Did is time in the military and retired form working in the horse racing racket.
Trump's #1 fan, despises professional sports since they went big salary, is convinced our millennial generation is doomed and loved the ladies, his collection of 4 by 6 Polaroids was endless...

My 370 HX nearly blew up while listening to his tale.

1571182959570.png

1571182989091.png

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I buy Vacaway’s Encap Green and make the bottles myself. I buy the labels from Vacaway too.
They’ll fix them for you, but I don’t know what that costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom