-JB-

Name
JB
I am truly blessed.

Went to the "ankle" Dr today, said it's healing VERY WELL! says he doesn't even care if i come back to see him again! seriously, said as long as i don't feel any pain or discomfort after 6-8, he's fine w/leaving it at that.

AND...

NO WHEELCHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a walking cast for 6-8 weeks... no problamo!

Go to see the "arm/shoulder" Dr tomorrow, we'll see what happens next.

One day at a time.

Thanks for all your on going support and prayers. I couldn't do it w/out . you all . :cry: :p :wink:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
did the road rash scrape that stOOpit tattoo off?

I took a few nasty spills before.

The worst one, it was 2 years latter I thought I had a black head pimple.
(which is odd for me, cause I never had acne as teenager)

I go to scratchin' this thing, and out pops a chunk of 2 year old ROAD GRIT

..L.T.A.

-JB-

Name
JB
Luddy-

Connections, ah, no, gonna stay at home and count my blessings, that may take a while! Though I would have loved to, and was looking forward to it, oh well. Can't have everything.

I'll be happy if I get my admi$$ion to Connections back! :roll:
=============================================
mEat-
There may be a bit of road rash on the tat, but not much, as it was a dirt road, luckily! BUT... the massive outbreak of poison ivy ;went hiking that am, likely had a spot of poison ivy that after the accident got smeared all over the arm due to the EMS folks and such. So the right arm was CONSUMED by the rash, and (seriously the NASTIEST thing I've ever seen firsthand, and it's on my f'in arm, how nice!) blisters the size of quarters,(still healing) including the "ugly vac tat", I'll be happy if there isn't any scarring from the poison ivy, but again, counting my blessings

THAT, was by far the longest week of my life!

-JB-

Name
JB
well... apparently going in for surgery Thursday on the shoulder,

"SOOOOPER THANX FOR ASKING!"

pre-op tomorrow, followed by a visit to the dermatologist to make sure the poison ivy isn't gonna be a issue, or leave scars. :? HMMPH.

ONE DAY AT A TIME, ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Back
Top Bottom