you moving forward.

My recommendation: Learn from and follow only those who have
done it, are teaching it, and continue to do it in their own
businesses every day."

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
why the negativity~ our best coaches are former players and were not necc the best at playing and certainly are not playing now, but they know how to teach others. the teaching profession is in itself one of the most admirable professions on earth that is too lost in union crap to get the recognition it deserves and the competence we desperately need.

I would not expect a math teacher to be Albert Einstien
I would not expect a musical instrument teacher to be first chair in the NY Philharmonic

I do expect and hope they have the passion to teach and help others to be better and would expect they could make a living at it so they can fulfill their desire and others needs.

Ken

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
ODIN said:
not even close to the Don Jon Crew

all has beans telling you what to do with nothing to risk

when was the last time Yeadon had to make it on his own and other than a IICRC instructor???? what makes him a business expert?

T

http://WWW.ONEHOURWITHLEEPEMBERTON.COM

The vast knowledge here is from those in the trenches doing right or wrong and in-between all to learn from.

I guess this means you don't want to be considered a contestant for the spend a week with the experts at Don Jon?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Ken Snow said:
why the negativity?

Ken,
You are a good guy and one of the smartest SFS members I know. (And I know a few!) But surely you realize that the question above is a waste of your time. "Negative" is Terry's middle name. :)

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Come on, Billy. Go ahead and put Brevik's name in the hat. Over the last 13 years we've "converted" tougher nuts than him. Remember Atlanta when we brought an Alabamer pig farmer into the fold? Too bad he didn't make the cut for the Post Card program ...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanaks Steve~ today was my day to mix it up a little after I wrote a few radio scripts today. Nice video of you, Billy, Nick and Ivan! Did Ivan tell any of his dream stories in class? They are priceless!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Actually, Ken, Ivan shared a really scary dream ... actually a nightmare. You see, he dreamed that Brevik came to SFS, excelled in class and went on to become an industry icon and world class guru ... Yeadon and I were in agony.

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS But then we breathed a collective sigh of relief when Ivan shared the rest of the dream. You see, once Terry was a GENUINE GURU he moved to Salt Lake City and become a workmate of Scott Warrington. Poor Scotty ...

The Preacher

OK class lets put some names to the above.

Scott Rendall, Howard, Steve Camron, MikeyP, Snow???

who runs a day to day op that you would PAY to guide you through the turbulent waters we're no doubt gonna have to navigate.

PS we know SteveT was a white water raft guide, but this river hasn't been tubed before!

Jimbo

"I guess this means you don't want to be considered a contestant for the spend a week with the experts at Don Jon?"

No bigger challenge than to win him over to your guy's side, Yeadon.....

imagine Brevik as a CHEARLEADER!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom