From Rick Gelinas.....

Fred Homan

Hi Fred,

You are very welcome! Thanks for the order. And thank you for the suggestion about discounting the wheels for our existing customers too. We all talked about that, and it our whole staff agrees that it's a good idea. So thank you! Hope you enjoy your new wheels. I think you're gonna like them a lot. Take care!

Kind Regards,

Rick Gelinas
info@excellent-supply.com

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
James is not stupid. it's a good bet that he runs a Cimex.

if he doesn't, it is only because his pride wont allow him to buy one yet. he will someday.

but he very likely already has one :idea:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What next you morons..................big wheels for your portable?

STAY OVER ON YOUR SATANIC SELL MORE SHAMPOO BOARD.

:shock:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Rick was advertizing a discounted price on the big wheel kit down to $185.00 for those who purchased the cimex through him. Regular price for average Joe, Jimmy or Piggy is $210.00

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Here you go............................

Are you ready for BIG BOY Wheels?

We have designed a wheel kit retrofit for the Cimex machines.

The kit contains a set of large 10" wheels. The wheels have sealed bearings. They roll like silk!

And it has a solid stainless steel axle (replacing the zinc plated stock axle). The axle has been machined to mate between the diameter of the Cimex axle housing and the inside diameter of the BIG BOY wheels.

Now you can replace your stock 7.5" Cimex wheels with a set of 10" BIG BOY wheels!

The price for the new wheel kit will be $210. The kit includes everything you'll need to switch out your wheels and axle. We expect to have the new wheel kits in stock and ready for shipping within the next couple of weeks. You can phone in a "pre-order" for your set now if you'd like to.

Here's what the wheel kit looks like...

cimex-wheel-kit1.jpg

cimex-wheel-kit2.jpg

cimex-wheel-kit3.jpg

My question:

Rick, can you explain the axle end/hubcap situation.

On the Big Boy, it appears that the wheels are recessed for the axle/hubcaps.

This appears to give the impression that the wheel are out wider than the hubcaps ?

If this is so, there may be a lot less damage to walls and door jambs, etc; from what I have heard from other operators.

Answer from Drew:

It is held in with a c-clip retainer. The wheels stick out about 1/2 inch further than the end of the axle, so there's no chance that it could snag a wall or corner.

Okay, ?

Ooroo,

:roll:

Fred Homan

Are you trying to be funny Mahty? Do you even have a Cimex? I have many miles behind my Cimex.... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom