Front door fun time

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Here we go, from now till Christmas will be dealing with this stuff.

2C4796A0-EA29-4B7C-8477-142A58F5D614.jpeg

was able to bear hug the cluster and walk it down without smashing pumpkin. Pressure on

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Here we go, from now till Christmas will be dealing with this stuff.

View attachment 118396

was able to bear hug the cluster and walk it down without smashing pumpkin. Pressure on
I never understand why you would let your hoses pile up at the door. Take a few minutes and stretch them out closer to your van. It will be much to coil them or put them back on the reel.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I never understand why you would let your hoses pile up at the door. Take a few minutes and stretch them out closer to your van. It will be much to coil them or put them back on the reel.
Looks like a mess, but this house was entirely freshly painted. The work was up at the top going up 4 sets of 6 stairs. I actually gathered the hoses in one shot of figure 8's as I walked them down to get to the point of the picture. Now, if I moved the Pumpkins ahead of time I could have walked right by the door without breaking stride. Just thought it was a good pic, and wanted to see if I could do it without knocking the pumpkin down. Practice for Christmas.

And I was being totally birddogged by owner.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
sometimes its easier to go through the back door or garage.
There was a window with no screen lined up perfect, but the owner warned me of the fresh paint there as well so I just set up the stairs, which was fresh paint too. It was easier to be carefull on the stair rails than to run it over trim.

Very rare I do not get stairs here. Every job has 18-23 stairs.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I agree most of the time with that. The other day I had them piled up as I was cleaning my way down, and that is how the garage door cut my solution hose for a gusher. It was a mess.
Should have walked them back on that one.

Mikey P

Administrator
There was a window with no screen lined up perfect, but the owner warned me of the fresh paint there as well so I just set up the stairs, which was fresh paint too. It was easier to be carefull on the stair rails than to run it over trim.

Very rare I do not get stairs here. Every job has 18-23 stairs.

We have a lot of homes here that have a staircase that goes up to only a bonus room that most people never use. So it's rare that the stairs need cleaning, thank you very much

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
We have a lot of homes here that have a staircase that goes up to only a bonus room that most people never use. So it's rare that the stairs need cleaning, thank you very much
Nobody lets me slide on the stairs here. Even if it is not on the order, I know it is at the job. So much where I am actually expecting one day to hear, "By the way, I brought an extra staircase with me in my car, and figured you can do it while your here".

Air pods and Billy Strings get me right through it... bring it on.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
See, not sure the Pex would’ve been the right move with the bird dog. But it was with the winding staircase in my empty last week. Beats sliding hoses! I hate residential as bad as Marty hates crb’s

Reactions: AlienAgent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom