FTC still on my mind...

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20201030_210347634.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My dreams have been dashed by practically. I could have done it. I had the cash and credit. I was overcome with common sense. Maybe next week.

I do like the new Corvettes

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
just get a jeep that youll use as a jeep should be used, like an older one u can beat to death on the trails, if thats what u want but I would rather have a side x side for offroad anyways

jeeps in the reality outside the hardcore fan base really are pieces of shit.. I would take a cummins ram, tundra, sierra 3500 duramax, f350 powerstroke or pretty much anything before that jeep truck turd

Reactions: Jimmy L

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
just get a jeep that youll use as a jeep should be used, like an older one u can beat to death on the trails, if thats what u want but I would rather have a side x side for offroad anyways

jeeps in the reality outside the hardcore fan base really are pieces of shit.. I would take a cummins ram, tundra, sierra 3500 duramax, f350 powerstroke or pretty much anything before that jeep truck turd
I already have one. I'll start working on it after I sell my 71 Ford.

F

FB7777

My dreams have been dashed by practically. I could have done it. I had the cash and credit. I was overcome with common sense. Maybe next week.

I do like the new Corvettes
I test drove the new ones... fun but too low to the ground for my taste

I’m thinking my next ”sports car” is actually going to be the BMW X6 M series....far more practical and plenty of kick

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I would take a cummins ram, tundra, sierra 3500 duramax, f350 powerstroke or pretty much anything before that jeep truck turd

I would too, but mostly because it's ugly AF with all the design and styling cues of a HF tool box welded to the back of a Geep

but what's with 1ton diesel pick-ups???

Having owned a CJ-5 back in the day, there were virtues to it my friends with Ramchargers, Blazers and pick-ups couldn't compete with.
I could go anywhere they could go, but they couldn't follow me in tight woods paths due to width, length and turning radius

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom