Full Circle and Me

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lets do the math

You spend per month say 4000 bucks on advertising, 100 bucks on phones, and 500 bucks on full circle. There are other expenses...but I will keep it simple.

You spend 0 dollars advertising, cell phone bill, I send you jobs and we split 50/50.

If you do $4000.00 for me, you have made $2000.00 instead of just breaking even.
When you do $6000.00 for me, you have made $3000.00 instead of $2000.00
When you do $8000.00 for me you have made $4000.00 which is where you start to even out.
Now take in to consideration the quality of jobs I send...you get to your target amount quicker.
You have to subtract the money spent on full circle and the office time to work with their scheduling,...and how well will they pre qualify these jobs...have they cleaned carpets ever or are they scripting?
Have they been dealing with carpet cleaning customers for 20 years or are they just a pretty voice?

I don't mean to take anything away from them...they are good for what they are doing.

I'm just saying, if you are paying that kind of money to do it then what's the difference from Subbing out for me?

Or what's the difference from hiring a person to answer your phones and deal with taxes and un-employment and employee issues that can cost you thousands.

Man I can go on and on.
Just seems so simple to me.

Just a thought.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Why would a solo cleaner spend 4k per month on marketing?

I would think that $400 or less per month would be more realistic.

At that rate your math doesn't work.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
a serious cleaner would
If they don't have a client base built up.
If they have a client base they really wouldn't need full circle.

I was comparing.

Oh, I mean unless you are Dave Yoakum free marketing guru extraordinaire. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom