Full Circle Done?

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Might I suggest that you allow your market to schedule with FittleBug! They would be glad to and it would free you up.

I am not familiar with full circle, but I use an answering service when I cant get to the phones. Theydo an ok job. I give them a script and they schedule for me via google calander. Securus contacts is the name of the company.

Reactions: Mikey P

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Seeing as how FC is the only Co. doing this tells me there isn't enough call for a service like this to expand beyond a mom and pop type of biz.
answerphone. been taking my calls for over a year. a few hick-ups but much cheaper than full circle and 24/7 answering. I am not surprised as to FC going out. i tried to work with them and offered plenty of suggestions but they always had this "to big in the britches" attitude. After a year of me getting tiered of lost customers on hold and horrible customer service i got the boot for complaining too much. Assuming they where the only company providing this service they they sent me a letter telling me we were no longer a good fit and to take my business elsewhere and i did . Answerphone of America. far from perfect but light years ahead of FC and its lack of accountability for call tracking and reporting. all my calls whether they get entered into SM or not get a report in minutes to my email and text. sample below. No more guessing on why i have 20 calls on a call log in a day and only one booked in SM.

as for the fittlebug idea i am interested mainly because of it syncing with SM. I have an online scheduler on our website that is not synced with SM and get maybe 2-3 booked on it a month. Not sure if i can justify the additional expense with fittlebug just to have it synced with SM. To be honest i may still try the FB but still think it is over priced. I have tried AppointmentQuest that is similar to FB but it does not sync with SM.

*******************SERVICE CALL********************

Reason: ESTIMATE

For: OFFICE

Company:
Phone1: (***)381**** E:
Cell: (***)943-08** E:
When To Call:
How Heard:
Call Result:

Address:

Emergency?: NO
Service Type: CARPET CLEANING
Message: CALLER SAW SPECIAL ON GOOGLE - HAD 4 ROOMS HWY & STAIRS
QUOTED 162.00 WILL CALL BACK TO SCHEDULE

Scheduling Status: ANSWERPHONE USED SERVICE MONSTER TO PROVIDE AN ESTIMATE TO THE CALLER.
Appt Date: / /
Appt Time:
Reschedule?:
---------------------------------------
Taken
Patching:
By: KTK
Date: 01/01/2015
Time: 12:03 PM

Delivered
By: SYS!
Date: 01/01/2015
Time: 12:14 PM

MESSAGE NUMBER: ,410612950006610**********

Last edited:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
AJR - We would be glad to share with you a personal tour and talk about the options. Maybe Plan B would be best for your immediate needs. We created this for people to test the waters and see how it works for them. You can switch to Plan A at anytime you want. On a side note, if you take a look at one of the other forums in the Business called
MB Approved FittleBug Limited Time Promotion, you can see some thoughts on it. Natural Dry seems to be off to a good start. 3 in 48 hours. Let us know... All the best...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom