Full Circle Done?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Joe,
Just wondering if we'll need to take special college classes to better ourselves.
So, are your standards of acceptance as good as Clippy's ? :

That means the company we represent HAS TO live up to the standards we are selling and speaking of. ......
To better the chances of being accepted by PaperClip, we even recommend the company be vouched for by a current client or by a staff member.

Or can we remain our natural sloppy old selves?

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Why don't a few of you in the same time zone get together and meet live.

Hire one girl to answer for 3-4 one truckers. If you use SM it will be a breeze.

You can have her do all your marketing also with service monster. We have found one employee can handle 2-3 trucks easy.

Say you pay her $12 per hour. $14 with burden. $2427 per month. If you had 4 companies it would be $600 per company.

$600 is just 3 jobs you would have lost during the month.

CO-OP could work.

Mikey P

Administrator
Joe,
Just wondering if we'll need to take special college classes to better ourselves.
So, are your standards of acceptance as good as Clippy's ? :

Or can we remain our natural sloppy old selves?

don't be a Kosher Pickle.

Would you want to represent and sell a company that you knew did shoddy work, used bait and switch tactics, hired idiots and cleaned staircases at 100psi?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Not busting your chops.
I was serious.

All I can do on SM is the reminder cards and then TRACK the response to other advertising methods. I am not aware of any capability to do anything other that the reminder postcards.

So, tell me what you are talking about.

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty,

Tom will take you under his wings in Vegas and wont let you out until you've absorbed all of his genius.

See if the hotel has monthly rates.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Not busting your chops.
I was serious.

All I can do on SM is the reminder cards and then TRACK the response to other advertising methods. I am not aware of any capability to do anything other that the reminder postcards.

So, tell me what you are talking about.

Do you read the email newsletters they send out? Usually tips and info on various functionalitys there....

Call them and they will be happy to show you all the bells and whistles via a webinar.

I just did an email campaign though them, it was awesome.

Reactions: Art Kelley

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
don't be a Kosher Pickle.

Would you want to represent and sell a company that you knew did shoddy work, used bait and switch tactics, hired idiots and cleaned staircases at 100psi?

I wish I could clean stairs at 100 psi, because........
My brand new Pro 1200 will not go that low, no matter how much I harass Bill.

But that was another thread, wasn't it? :winky:

Last edited:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
May I suggest FittleBug online booking as a replacement to FC..?

FB isnt prefect but some days make up 50% of our bookings.

Nothing is perfect...

Actually John since you started, consumers choose to book themselves about 20% of your bookings. (11 months time) This seems to be the pattern. Your Fittlebug monthly average is about 11K a month. It would be my best guess that after 3 years (like other clients) that number will grow to around 50%.

Since other companies jumped in here let me say this - If you had FullCircle and are looking for a possible solution. Change your VM to say go to our site and be done, they will, at least about 20% of the time in John's case.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I'm playing office girl today.

Been a long time since I've booked jobs and done next day reminder calls.

I'm afraid to go poop and miss a call.

LOL - I' ve got an "app for that" jus sayin. She works 24/7 never takes maternity leave, never talks back, never asks for a raise, never require medical insurance or social security benefits, is 100% accurate AND sends out the reminders automatically as well. :icon_cool: Oh and did I mention that she only asks to be payed about the equivalent of One typical carpet job per month- no matter how much you use her. ! :biggrin:

Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
just booked 3 floors and 4 staircases for t
Now I need to change my undies.

:lol::clap: Too Funny!!

HEY Steve!!! (Fittlebug) why dont u offer a special Deal to MB members just to try it out since Full Circle is closing-- Or give MB something to raffle?

Service Monster-- there's a reason why most call centers are in India, Philippines or newcomer -Africa-- Labor costs.

Mikey P

Administrator
The answering service that Full Circle is recommending contacted me (and many of you) today.

Had a nice long talk about the industry and their offerings with a rep. While not able to offer some of the person/virtual assistant type services that Full Circle did, this company sounds very well polished and overly competent to not miss a call, book jobs, answer most of the questions shoppers and repeats are likely to ask

They can't answer price inquiry emails, perform next day reminder calls or reschedule days worth of work due to a broken truckmount..

Because of this they are considerably cheaper than FC was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mike,

It was a pleasure to speak with you and thank you again for considering TelAssistant. I have enclosed an overview of our program, information on our packages and special discount program for Full Circle Members. Feel free to call or email me anytime, if you have any additional questions. ( We are in the Pacific Time Zone ).

Live / Executive Receptionist Services and Professional Support by TelAssistant.

As you know, professional image, superb customer service and consistency are the key components in establishing new client relationships. TelAssistant’ Live /Executive Receptionists provide customized types of professional support that is tailored to Connoisseur.

We develop, strengthen and maintain those relationships.
TelAssistant currently supports many prominent operations in US and Canada, working primarily out of our Corporate Office / Call Center in Las Vegas, NV - Summerlin.

1.Our professional receptionists handle all incoming calls during the busiest times of the day, 8:30am – 5pm ( in any time zone, with after-hour and weekend coverage packages available ***),

2.Prescreen callers,

3.Patch calls to required destination (as instructed),

4.Schedule / reschedule appointments – via “real time” access to Service Monster or any other platform ( as desired )

5.Quote basic pricing based on your standard criteria,

6.Refer current clients to company’s website for simple informational type questions or directions to the office,

7.Offer website and checkout support for on line orders and payments (if applicable).

8.Answer any frequently asked questions.

*** Our extended and weekend hours coverage is available for a discounted rate of $45.00/month, (Reg. $95.00/month), and will cover Connoisseur with live receptionist service Monday to Friday from 8:30 am EASTERN TIME (5:30am PACIFIC) all the way until 12:00 am EASTERN TIME (9:00pm PACIFIC), and weekends (Saturday and Sunday ), from 11:30am EASTERN TIME (8:30am PACIFIC) until 8:00 pm EASTERN TIME (5:00pm PACIFIC).During early mornings and nights plus early and late weekends, we will have a voice mail tree set up for Connoisseur at no additional charge. You will have an unlimited number of options and mail boxes and all customizations and voice mail set up is also included at no additional charge. (Regular: $25/month)

Our standard volume / full service packages start from:

1.TA100 package - $199 per month for 100 minutes of live receptionist service, however our most popular starting package for already established operations is:

2.TA200 package which includes 200 minutes of live receptionist service @ a monthly rate of $289.00. Any additional minutes over your projected base package will be billed at our wholesale rate of 99.9 cents per minute.

Our live receptionist time is tracked “second by second”, without rounding to the nearest minute, or even fraction of the minute. We do not charge you for the “hold times” and you are “off the clock” on any conversation time, after we patch the call to you. Our special packages, listing of additional features and other pricing options are available on our website www.TelAssistant.com after you enter your name and contact information on our home page.

Few of our current (higher volume) clients, have requested and utilized even higher minutes program. I have created a couple “high volume” packages (see below), structured especially for our well established operations. In addition to our standard volume packages above, I included “higher volume” packages to my proposal, for your future reference. I do not anticipate considering these higher volume packages until we are absolutely positive on the type of call volume that Connoisseur receives. Please, note that 80% - 90% of our current clients is still within our 100-200 minutes range, primarily because of how we track our receptionist’s time. (See above paragraph).

Nevertheless, below are our high volume programs and discounts built in to these packages:

3.500 minutes of live service. Our discounted (wholesale) pricing for 500 minutes package is $499 per month (regular $599/month) with FREE Voice Mail Customization (regular: $25/month) and 50% off our Extended Hours and Weekend Coverage Service. Any additional minutes over 500 will be billed at the special rate of 99.9 cents per minute.

4.1000 minutes of live service. Our discounted pricing for 1000 minutes package is $899 per month (regular $999/month) with FREE Voice Mail Customization (regular: $25/month) and 50% off Extended Hours and Weekends Coverage (regular $95/month). Any additional minutes over 1000 will be billed at the special rate of 89.9 cents per minute.

Our sister company, Allied Offices facilitates virtual access to over 250+ office locations in US and Canada, for Executives / Service Industry Professionals to have a prominent business address, professional access to conference rooms / day offices, mailbox services, and literally conduct their business out of that location on “as needed basis”, without large monthly rent investment orlengthy lease terms. Our Virtual Business Packages, locations and any additional information on Allied Offices are available on our website, www.AlliedOffices.com .

There are countless benefits, in addition to ones listed above, that TelAssistant - Allied Offices can provide for Connoisseur. I will be happy to go over all of these items personally with you, next time we speak. In fact, your setup and training fee is normally $200, however I will reduce it to $50 (one time charge) if we initiate our program with Connoisseur before the end of this week. Any additional companies with additional line, special tailoring, customized greeting can be added to your package at the discounted rate of $35 (Reg. $45) with a one-time setup free of $35. You will be able to combine your usage minutes, yet still get all benefits of separate customization.

Please, note that our service commitments are on the month to month basis only, not a long term contract and can be stopped at anytime with a 30 days’ notice.

Please, call me anytime, if I can answer any additional questions.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew Juras

Vice President – Partner Relations

TelAssistant - Allied Offices

(866) 514-4555 Toll Free

(702) 835-6800 Local

(866) 599-9345 Fax

www.TelAssistant.com - www.AlliedOffices.com

download

I have been working with TelAssistant for many years and have always received an excellent service.

All receptionists are extremely friendly and are very familiar with the Carpet Cleaning Industry needs.

Holly Seim - Carrington Carpet Care ( 720-891-9026 )

Reactions: Art Kelley

Racquel

Name
Racquel
There are hundreds of companies that try to get into the answering service because they have experience in a certain industry but soon find out that running an answering service is a very different ball game and it takes a company that is primarily focused on running an answering service to run it. We have been doing this for 9 years and have a lot of success. We are now working with Service Monster the scheduling software and 5-10 clients from Full Circle have already come on board with us. Get in touch with Andrew at 866-668-9393 or ajuras@telassistant.com to join forces with us.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
It will be a pia, but most of you don't realize a typical answering person in the philipines makes $500 per month. Some of them speak perfect english. You will have to spend more time training them about the industry and culture but You would be very surprised that ability of a Filipino. I have a full time office manager that does everything. But I did outsource follow up calls to a filipino. I pay $100 per month to have all my customers called, thanked, and confirm that the customer is happy. The feedback I received from customers was awesome.

My office manager could of done it but many people are not home till after 5 and for only a $100 per month it just is easier to have someone else do it. Not a single customer I asked realized that the call was coming from another country.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Calls are really great, but if you can get it digitally then you can share it easier. I.E. Customer reviews. I can help with that. Waiting to hear from Mikey.

Hey just thought of something... is that a good deal? Maybe if you do about a 100 jobs a month, but what if you do 40? Then it's about $2.50 a call and no digital testimonials.

FredC

Village Idiot
****PSA****

Please be wary of offers that may appear in this thread. Like seo, marketing , etc answering services is one of those things where people come out of the woodwork when the term is mentioned on a forum due google alerts and the like. I'll try and clean them up/delete but do your homework.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom