Full time Now :)

G

I went and turned in my 2 weeks notice on Friday,

And will be doing this full time now.

I'm leaving a 38k a year job with the Ardmore school district.

I have learned theres no limit what I can make in this business and beside I was making
more money doing this part time than what I was doing 5 days w aweek.

Good luck. I hope you realize that now you are going to have to work twice as hard to make what you were making working part time as a cleaner and three times as hard to double your income. You will have to add 50,000 in sales to offset your 38,000 dollar salary working for the schools.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I used to work for the school district and did this part time.

The best day of my life was telling them to take their job and shove it.
I then drove around the administration building parking lot hooting and hollering burning rubber in my car telling them to shove it up their ass.

One particular liberal woman principal was shocked at my one finger salute to her.

:lol:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
danielc said:
Good luck. I hope you realize that now you are going to have to work twice as hard to make what you were making working part time as a cleaner and three times as hard to double your income. You will have to add 50,000 in sales to offset your 38,000 dollar salary working for the schools.
Oops. Schular, can you retract your resignation?

Just kidding, man. Freedom is a wonderful word, both now with being able to call your own shots and eventually being able to sell your company to help finance a comfortable retirement.

Island Boy
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Of course, Daniel is right too. There will be times when you doubt your sanity in leaving the comfortable but constricting confines of a "real job'. Welcome aboard.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Sky!

I left my teaching job last year after 24 years as a high school band director. Note, that my family has been in this business over 45 years and I have been around it since I was 10 years old. I wasn't going to teach, but just got roped up in it until I had enough of all the cut backs in my music program and I being told to do more with less...and sometimes that less was my salary. This is my second year away from the teaching gig and I can tell you, I have never been so busy! I know it is a scary thing to leave a steady income, but so far it has been more than worth it. We are going to do about $500K this year and mind you, we are basically an owner/operator and family owned business. We do call in part time help for our restoration work, but it is mainly me and the family running around her.

I wish you the best! Feel free to drop me a pm or call if you ever have questions.

Mark Saiger

The Preacher

are you married, children?

did the school job cover health insurance? if you have a spouse, does her job cover insurance?

doing this full time is great and you can make good $$$, just be sure to count the costs!

i find it a GREAT part time job along with doing other things to earn $$$.

S

steamclean

Now since you are playing with the pros, you must hit it past the lady's tee or else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom