Full wrap?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am getting an older van ready for new signage. Because it's an older van, I am leaning towards just nicely lettering it with company name, number and url. Maybe a banner down the side, just saying, carpets, rugs, upholstery or some thing similar. Thoughts?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Even a partial wraps are powerful, provided the front end looks good and doesn't need paint. They are eye catching especially if you're seeking to be more visible.

Nice new lettering can still dress up an old van and on a smaller budget.

I never wrapped any of our vehicles, I'm too cheap. I sure liked the wraps...up until I priced them.😑

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Even a partial wraps are powerful, provided the front end looks good and doesn't need paint. They are eye catching especially if you're seeking to be more visible.

Nice new lettering can still dress up an old van and on a smaller budget.

I never wrapped any of our vehicles, I'm too cheap. I sure liked the wraps...up until I priced them.😑
I like more of an old school look. And I'm cheap too. My colors are red and gold. Looking to just wrap one of the rear panels on either side in red with gold lettering. More to look professional sitting in a customers driveway and easy for people to see that it is a carpet cleaning truck. I don't really need it to be a rolling billboard.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I’m getting my van's lettering taken off and a full wrap done. Pics in about three weeks.
Nice! I like the looks but could never pull the trigger. Almost wrapped 3 of the smaller Transit's but opted for $600.00 in lettering for each.

I even considered a couple of box trucks instead of painting them. It seemed a shame to paint brand new trucks, but we did. The longevity of the paint vs wrap had us spending 4k on painting per box.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
am getting an older van ready for new signage. Because it's an older van, I am leaning towards just nicely lettering it with company name, number and url. Maybe a banner down the side, just saying, carpets, rugs, upholstery or some thing similar. Thoughts?
We have older trucks lettered like a business card. Sharp and easy to read.
A few new trucks have wraps that look warm and fuzzy, and are easy to read.

Just make sure it's easy to read.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We have older trucks lettered like a business card. Sharp and easy to read.
A few new trucks have wraps that look warm and fuzzy, and are easy to read.

Just make sure it's easy to read.
That's what I am thinking. Similar to my business card. Name, contact info only. No bullet point services. Maybe a banner down the side specifying carpets, rugs upholstery. Maybe not. Just looking for clean and simple.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Nice! I like the looks but could never pull the trigger. Almost wrapped 3 of the smaller Transit's but opted for $600.00 in lettering for each.

I even considered a couple of box trucks instead of painting them. It seemed a shame to paint brand new trucks, but we did. The longevity of the paint vs wrap had us spending 4k on painting per box.
I went cray with my wrap design. A lot here will say it’s to busy. I’m doing more for me. Customers that want to notice it will notice it. I’m looking forward to it. Here is a screenshot of the proof.
F143F6CE-E170-4B6F-A08C-B5D45EAD1FAE.png

Mikey P

Administrator
I went cray with my wrap design. A lot here will say it’s to busy. I’m doing more for me. Customers that want to notice it will notice it. I’m looking forward to it. Here is a screenshot of the proof.
View attachment 107969

Better than most

I'm still dying to know if any human on Earth would never know what that wand head is

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
View attachment 107969
I like the style but I would put either the phone number or the url on the gray strip between the wheels.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
How much did the design cost?
And did you give them ideas, or, let their imagination run wild?
I don’t remember exactly what the wrap design cost, because in the price was a logo redesign, the mascot design, business cards and then the wrap design. I had a general idea of what I wanted and she (Unique Designs by Kim) deciphered my scribbles and spit balling. All four elements were in the neighborhood of $3500. I think. I’d have to look at my bank statement for accuracy. She’s currently redesigning my website to match the new branding. That’s another $3500 or so. Then the actual wrap is going to be $2500.
I got money flying out the windows over here. Poof!!

Reactions: Walrus Gumboot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom