fun with voice mail

rhyde

Name
rhyde
several voice mails from Sunday who calls on easter Sunday.... anyway?

"I had my rugs cleaned and wrapped by you last year and i just unwrapped on and it's not my rug, i'm really disappointed" this goes on for a few minutes shes working herself up with accusations of deliberate theft, misrepresentation and disappointment she abruptly hangs up the phone didn't even leave her name.

Next message,...

Um, uhh i'm really sorry about my that , found the rugs (relief to me) they where in a different spot. I'm really, really sorry about that hope all is well with you and business is good on and on for 3 minutes.

what a way to start a Monday

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:lol:

We had one last month that was irate, she claimed because we couldn't get out the depressions made by her furniture that her condo hasn't sold in 6-months.

Got her info, checked her file....no file...checked the schedule......we never cleaned for her. Called her back she said "well my Realtor had the painter call you, I have the bill right here, I paid the painter $124.00" .

We told her we have $148.00 minimum, it wasn't us, we didn't clean her carpet.
She apologized and was going to call the painter. Gezzz!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
To make the story clear, we no longer have a cleaning service:

We recently got a call from someone upset about how long the carpet took to dry, a bad odor in the house, and reappearing spots.

When our phone person told the people we were no longer in the cleaning business, she said that we most certainly were (!), and she gave the first and last name of the operator, who happened to be one of our supply business customers.

When she was tactfully told that he should be contacted to handle the problem, she said that he told her that "we handle all those problems for him", and that we are "partners"!!

I had to have a very untactful conversation with this carpet cleaner, including a discussion of legal action.

There are all kinds "out there"!

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i had a similar issue many years ago, lady call said we did a crappy job cleaning her rug turned out a carpet cleaner i had referred her to picked up the rug take it to us and deliver it back when done he steam cleaned it in his garage and charged her 3.00 Sq Ft

We re cleaned for her no charge and no more referrals to that cleaner business ..he out of business now.

-JB-

Name
JB
We had a good repeat customer call years ago...

"This is Mrs. Dirtwick, what happened today,? You were supposed to be here this morning and you didn't show up, I am very disappointed, I had always been well pleased with your company in the past, this however was very upsetting to me, as we were hoping to use the pool this weekend!" :shock:

We ever so polity told her, "ma'am I'm sorry but were your carpet cleaners. "

She said "I know, :evil: we've used you for years, why do you think I'm so upset, you've never disappointed us before "

To which we once again, stated, "No, ma'am I don't think you heard me; I'm sorry but we are your CARPET CLEANERS, we don't open clean swimming pools."

dead silence

"Oh I must have called the wrong number."

ya think? :roll:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When I moved into my first apartment, my phone number was one digit off from the local pizza place. Friday and Saturday nights were commonly disrupted by pizza orders. I eventually got tired of telling them I had the wrong number and just started taking the orders.

THEN I took my phone of the hook for the rest of the night.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
growing up with my folks (out near JB), we were 1 digit off from the largest grocery store chain in NY. we got calls several times a day.

surprisingly, the store 1 day changed their number. i guess all those times we answered, "Sorry we are no longer in business" was freaking ppl out. the responses we got were hilarious.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
I like it when someone calls up asking if they can speak to ( insert female name here ) and I say 'sorry, Sue can't talk right now because my cock is in her mouth'. Nobody ever calls back :shock:

-JB-

Name
JB
Your mother-in law is one lucky lady to have found such a cultured gentleman as yourself to betroth her lovely daughter. :roll:

RIP IT

Name
Chris
she knows I got the pick of the litter too. :lol:
My mother in law thinks I'm wonderful.
I just have a sick and twisted sense of humour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom