Name
CK-FL
The culprit
1539226642183.jpeg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
What a lucky dog! Count your blessings. I've used many products and rarely get good results.
:lol: Must have been that Stanley Steemer Spotter. Haha... Just remember, it can be yours for $12.95 plus tax. If anyone needs a bottle hit me up..... Jk.... lady seemed picky and is selling the house so I’m hoping it just “may be good enough” 🤞

E

emilyturner

rinse the sponge and use just water to blot out some of the soap mixture. Press dry with a cloth or paper towels. If your furniture cannot be cleaned with water, try using vinegar or vodka on a cloth to blot the stains. The smell of both the vinegar or the vodka will disappear when the area is dry.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Bleeding bamboo.

It might be worth considering moving items such as these out of the carpetted areas to be cleaned.

Then instruct the client to put them back only when the carpet is fully dry.

Reactions: Rick J

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Now try the stain magic. Why? you have nothing to lose. The Red Relief (they should change the name) removes synthetic dyes like are found in Kool Aid and such. The Stain Magic removes organic stains. Did with a wine stain. With wine they put in red dye to make it look pretty but then you also have the organic stain from the grape. Compound stain compound stain removers. If the furniture has been stained you may have synthetic dyes but then you will also have the stain from the wood itself.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom