Fuzzy Rug repair

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I'm not full time on that yet Steven.

I've been pushing this for two year this month. I've been going slowly so that my confidence and experience gain equally but over the past 6-9 months I've really tried to ramp it up to a higher level.

My goal is to be fulltime with this type of business in the next 6-12 months.

At the moment, I still do carpet cleaning, fire and water damage restoration, admin, marketing, quoting, sales etc for running a multiple service company.

What's holding me back at the moment is the game plan to bring enough workflow through the doors without my every involvment and have the confidence to hire a team leader/manager to run the everyday stuff and I can focus on what my passion is which includes this stuff, inspections and well as maybe taking a bit of time off for family and church stuff.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Steven thank you. Always expand the horizon. Don't let one thing contradict what can be done. My story. Custom vinyl tile. Than I went to carpet installation from there I got certified 4 categories in 1 day. That is not usual. I studied hard real hard and got my Master 2 level. That is the most prestigious in the Industry. There are many CFI Master 2 that work as techs in the mills today. Shaw ,Mohawk , Atlas and etc. Than went for many other certifications . Just for looks more so. Than I went to sealing area rugs,furniture. Than I started cleaning them . Than went to upholstery cleaning and my path will continue. Money it meant to be made .

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom