FYI

Mikey P

Administrator
Please remember that I am the one who started the two longest threads in the Big Truck room where 80% of the content is bagging on Vortex.
I have never gone out of my way or removed as much as one post to protect Shawn or his machine here on my board.
By doing so it would go against everything this board is about.

Until today.

I asked Dave to lay off on his quest to ruin Shawn's name. He has been allowed to do so for 3 months now and that's long enough.

As much as I like Shawn he nor anybody else gets preferential treatment here.

Well, maybe Green Glides does. But they rock and this board would not be here with out them so bite me.

My fellow Administrators reasoning behind the "New Rule" is to keep this place from turning into something ugly.
Gossip and misinformation will never amount to anything but more of the same.

The foundation of the forum is HONESTY.
So be honest and ask yourself this: Do you want ANY of your private emails posted here, ever, with out your consent?

Time to move on and oh, by the way did I tell you that there were about 3000 gulls at the mouth of the Pájaro River (Monterey County) at noon today comprised of GLAUCOUS-WINGED GULLs, WESTERN GULLs, HERRING GULLS, CALIFORNIA GULLs (majority), ~48 THAYER'S GULLs, GW X WEGUs, some GW X HERGs, a few dozen RING-BILLED GULLs, a few MEGUs, 2 HEERMANN'S GULLs and one 1st cycle GLAUCOUS GULL?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I would not want my PM or e mails to be posted

I don't read a lot of the other rooms. I have to give you a hand, I thought for sure you would implode by now and those very things as you mentioned would happen but you have not

Thanks for this BB Mike

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
The foundation of the forum is HONESTY.

This is a statement I used to believe somewhat for this forum. Now not sure what I believe about this forum.

Honesty what a subjective & funny concept :lol:

Only thing I know for sure is Tomorrow brings a new day & maybe a different view.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, you have to remember that this board had a fatal flaw from the beginning of it's "non-advertiser based" beginnings.

But, he WAS truthful about it in his post above.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I think that this is a moot point. Just because Mike is friends with Jeff and Lisa and started this board ( having friends is allowed isn't it? ) there may be a perception of bias. But I think that most of you will agree that your harshest critics are those that are closest to you. Mike has done plenty of criticising of their Glides - big part of the reason why they are so good.

Anyway, until I see a Post that is critical of Greenglides removed or edited the fatal flaw theory is rubbish in my opinion.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
certain people get preferential treatment or get to bend the rules a little more then others can, friends or not, there is a good reason behind it and we all benefit for it

G

One shouldn't say shit in emails that they wouldn't say in person.

If you have the balls to write it, you should have the balls to say it.

My 2 cents.

Chad

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
As much as I like Shawn he nor anybody else gets preferential treatment here.

Well, maybe Green Glides does. But they rock and this board would not be here with out them so bite me.

Marty,
It's flaw that just takes a few occasional comments to keep in check, so is not necessarily fatal. All salesmen that are heavily invested in their products have a tendency to lose their grip on reality at some point, particularly if they're under duress. You pull for them to get it back as the stress lessens or they mature.

Maybe Mike's profile will have to include a preferred member list. :p

PS: Steve,
I'm afraid I'm a little out of the loop. What's the reason behind it and how do I benefit from it? PM me if it's a secret, I won't post the answer. :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom