FYI

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Update. Heart is healthy. No blockages. didn't even need angioplasty. Groin is now sore as shit! Had something called a mini stroke.
Replicated heart attach symptoms .
Feeling no pain due to the pain meds . Attempting to get released today in order to catch a flight to Vegas for IHeart.
Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishing. Really helps when you are paying in a hospital bed!
No I don't smoke ( have that habit up at age 20)
I work out 2-3xs a days for the last 3 years .
Decided to get healthy and stay that way. Guessing the big guy upstairs wanted to give me a shot across the bow....

.... - now Free

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Take even better care of yourself as strokes are not to be taken lighty.

I am very glad to hear you came out of this in such a positive way, I still think you need to take it easy.

I don't think a huge pop concert is what you are needing right now, but I am a janitor and not a doctor. Good luck hope you feel better.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great news Greg and just keep that balance of enjoying life and taking care of yourself. They don't have to be mutually exclusive acts.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
^^^^ :lol:

Good to hear greg, just a reminder to all of us on how short and unpredictable life can be.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Made it to Vegas. Sadly the meds have me sleeping most of the time.
Having a blast nonetheless. Happy to still be kicking . Thought a lot about Ken Snow the last few days...

.... - now Free

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom